Let's get going!!

kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Happy Sunday, lets get moving people. What are your plans for exercise today???

Replies

• sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Happy Sunday!
    My plan is to exercise today for 20 minutes lifting weights and a beach walk. Thank you for asking -- this post made me add in weights to my agenda.=)
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Heading out for a walk today. there is less smoke in the air today so will be easier breathing.

Lillian in Smoky Saskatchewan Canada
  • runningsahm
    runningsahm Posts: 208 Member
    PiYo Sweat, rest day from running.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 409 Member
    Today I plan on taking the kids for a walk. Pushing the baby in the stroller helps burn a few more calories!
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Hopefully fitting in at least my two mile walk with my dogs. Getting things around to travel for the next week but will try to get in my 30 minutes of jogging as well.
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Today, I plan on cleaning several rooms in the house while doing 5 loads of laundry and then going on my normal 3 mile walk.
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Today I plan on 6 miles run/walk on the treadmill.
  • atrosper
    atrosper Posts: 596 Member
    Today was week 2 day 7 of my P90X program. 14 days down, and 76 days to go, but who's counting. I'm hoping that by the end of this group I'll have seen some results in my numbers, but most importantly my body. I've given some thought to starting the Couch to 5k program as well, but haven't decided yet. I just have to research the different apps to see which one will sync with mfp. if nothing else I have my fitbit and mapmyfitness if I need them.
  • Skinniedipper
    Skinniedipper Posts: 14 Member
    Lilymay2 wrote: »
    Heading out for a walk today. there is less smoke in the air today so will be easier breathing.

Lillian in Smoky Saskatchewan Canada

I am also in Sk :smiley: My exercise consisted of mowing the lawn and a short bike ride towing my little boy behind! I kept it short since I also brought my middle aged dog along, and she is not used to running beside a bicycle :tongue:
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    60 minutes fast walking on the coast path, stopping midway to gather seaweed for the vegetable plot and brisk-walking back up the cliff steps with the loaded rucksac and plastic rubbish taken off the beach to say "thank you".
    Then 60 minutes Ashtanga yoga at home.
  • lozinit
    lozinit Posts: 29 Member
    I'm planning on at least a 30 minute wii free run (already done), 20 minutes of Zumba fitness, and at least 15 minutes on an elliptical. I may do more but I won't do less!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Just finished 3 miles on the treadmill. Planning on doing some yard work later in the early evening...when it cools down.
  • sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Today I walked for a mile. I will do weights and a spin class tomorrow.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Did an hour and a half weight training at the gym today.
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Ashtanga yoga class tonight 75minutes - weather permitting outside on the lawn.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    I did 20 minutes of yoga so far and have a walk planned for later.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    planning on 30 minutes on the treadmill and a walk after dinner
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    I wasn't going to work out today. I was watching extreme weightloss. I decided instead of watching more TV before work I would shoot hoops for 30 minutes and hula hoop for 30 minutes. I haven't practiced hooping for two months but I still got the flow. I'm going to try hard this challenge to add in physical activity in my everyday.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    YAY everyone! I am barely doing any activity, but yesterday got in a slow walk and the park, and today walked a friend's dog around the neighborhood a bit. I keep reminding myself something is better than nothing :)
  • clairebeaven
    clairebeaven Posts: 20 Member
    20 minutes treadmill, 20 minutes cross trainer, 20 minutes stationary bike and a fifteen minute row.