Weigh - In Results - JULY

Options
BevSmith0142
BevSmith0142 Posts: 156 Member
Hi everyone, I almost forgot to start a new thread for our WI results this month. Sorry about that.
My WI day was today and I was thrilled to see a loss of 4 pounds and I've lost 11 so far. Very happy about that and a wonderful way to kickstart the upcoming weekend and week ahead.

Replies

• GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    congrats Bev, I am hoping on the scale tomorrow, it better say i'm down, lol, or the scale might go for a trip out the window, lol.
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow Ginette.
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    I just realized that I'd forgotten to take my measurements yesterday when I WI. I am very happy to report that I've lost 3 inches overall. I wish it was 3 inches off my waist and another 3 inches off my hips but, hey, I'll take whatever I can get. :D
  • GinetteMac
    Options
    I didn't end up weighing myself, I go days without going to the bathroom, yeah I know tmi but we are all friends here and figured I wouldn't of lost any weight so didn't bother then had a horrible day eating, ughh. Congrats on the lost inches that's awesome.
  • bribri606
    bribri606 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't have a working scale at my house right now, but I weigh myself when I go to my mother's house. As of Wednesday July 1st I was 4 pounds down. I have since changed my goals from 2 pounds a week to 1 pound a week, I couldn't handle the calorie intake being so low, I was always hungry and not doing to well, so now I have more calories that I can eat daily and if I lose more then 1 pound a week then great! Currently I am hoping to lose 20 pounds by the end of October. I am still way up from where I first joined, so my tracker thing shows no weight loss. :( total bummer. But I know that I have dropped some weight and that feels good.
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    bribri606 wrote: »
    I don't have a working scale at my house right now, but I weigh myself when I go to my mother's house. As of Wednesday July 1st I was 4 pounds down. I have since changed my goals from 2 pounds a week to 1 pound a week, I couldn't handle the calorie intake being so low, I was always hungry and not doing to well, so now I have more calories that I can eat daily and if I lose more then 1 pound a week then great! Currently I am hoping to lose 20 pounds by the end of October. I am still way up from where I first joined, so my tracker thing shows no weight loss. :( total bummer. But I know that I have dropped some weight and that feels good.

You can delete some old weigh ins if you want it just to show progress from when you restarted.
    Congrats on the loss and good choice on upping your cals (imo).
  • GinetteMac
    Options
    Good for you, going hungry doesn't help motivate you that's for sure. Congrats on the weight loss you are doing well and keep up that great work!
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    2lb loss in the last couple of weeks. :smile:
    A cm each of my thighs, waist and hips too. Good times!
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Yes, way to go everyone! Keep up the good work. Here's to another good week ahead!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    WooHoo, another half killer gram gone! Considering I was on holiday and not training or making the best food choices, I'm stoked at any loss. I will try and get around to checking cm someday. That makes my total lost so far over 15 killer grams!
  • Dory_42
    Options
    And another almost 1 kg today. That is 1 and a half in two days!! (actually in two weeks since the last time I weighed myself.) Just under 1 and a half to my next mini goal...
  • acrisostomo75
    acrisostomo75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I almost wish I would have measured my thighs and waist and arms, since I know yoga and body combat are making results that I don't appreciate yet. I am down 5lbs. total for summer workout schedule. Not too bad, but since I was already fat when I moved here and gained a magical 20 more, I am not even where I began before. Tired of the ease of gaining and not ease of losing.
    I am excited to finally see a pound shed here and there though! Baby steps! I have been working on a few things before I try a 10 day detox diet by Dr. Hyman. I have cut back on my coffee, use half a packet of truvia rather than 1 full packet, and I made my creamer half sugar free vanilla as before and half almond milk, cutting my calories in half from that! I too have tried a recipe or 2 from the detox diet to see if I can live with it. LOL Slowly I am working towards it, but giving up all sugar, caffeine and breads, tortillas etc. Everything at once would be much harder.
    OOOOpppps went on a rant... sorry.
    Glad to see everyone is doing well.
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Well done everyone - congrats on your losses - here's to another great week ahead. Keep going we CAN do this :)
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Well, it's my WI day again and I've just got off the scales and I am thrilled to see a loss of 3 pounds. Woo hoo! That means I've just reached my first stone in total (14 pounds). So it's time for a reward and I'm thinking a pedicure. Of course I'll have to walk into town for that and then walk back home as part of my exercise today, but I'll have sandal worthy feet too. :)
  • Dory_42
    Options
    Well, it's my WI day again and I've just got off the scales and I am thrilled to see a loss of 3 pounds. Woo hoo! That means I've just reached my first stone in total (14 pounds). So it's time for a reward and I'm thinking a pedicure. Of course I'll have to walk into town for that and then walk back home as part of my exercise today, but I'll have sandal worthy feet too. :)

Well done on hitting a goal and enjoy the reward and the walk!

• BevSmith0142
    Options
    Thanks! Today's walk will take me back into town. I am walking my poor feet into nubs - haha they need some extra cushioning me thinks. Perhaps some memory foam? Going to see what I can find.
  • acrisostomo75
    Options
    Finally Seeing Scale Results. 4 lbs this last week! Woohoo! About 9 lbs down sine June. Thanks to yoga 4 days a week and 1 day of body combat.
  • acrisostomo75
    Options
    Thanks! Today's walk will take me back into town. I am walking my poor feet into nubs - haha they need some extra cushioning me thinks. Perhaps some memory foam? Going to see what I can find.
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Congratulations - 4 pounds that 's amazing well done!
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Today is my WI day and I was happy to see another loss on the scales - 1 pound which makes a grand total of 15 pounds to date. Looking forward to another good week on plan! :)