5'10 160's; seeking new friends

Options
kaytiecakes
kaytiecakes Posts: 79 Member
Hey ladies, my name is Kaytie and I'm looking for more tall people to make friends with. I've been on and off MFP since early 2012. I lost 30 lbs with MFP/exercise and then over the course of time and life changes (divorce, school, working at a job where everyone brings pastries to share, etc.) that encourage bad eating habits, I'm back to correct my behavior and lose the weight I've regained.

I've been consistently logging and exercising going on 23 days now and have lost 7.5 lbs so far. Would be nice to have other food diaries to look at and exchangings of words of encouragement.

I don't care how much weight you're trying to lose, just looking for nice people to friend on here :)

Replies

• ChrissyRMiller
    ChrissyRMiller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could use some more motivational friends on here.
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm 6'2" & my goal weight is 180. I've kind of fallen off the wagon recently so I need some accountability friends!
  • macielsuazo
    macielsuazo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi... You can add me... I am 5'10" and currently weighting 184 lbs. My goal is to get to 165 lbs
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and 166.2!

I want to get down to 154 - that middle-range BMI of 22 (but a healthy, strong 22).

I find it REALLY hard to lose when I'm already in a normal weight range. It's hard to find motivation (because I don't feel "fat" anymore), and it's hard to eat SO LITTLE when one of my favorite past-times is eating, cooking, and eating some more.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and 200.3 (yep that first number 2 is what got me back on here). I lost 30 lbs a few years ago and maintained 20 lbs of it for a few years until work travel this year derailed me.

It's definitely nice to have other tall girls as friends - the nice thing about height is that gaining 5 lbs isn't really noticeable, but the downside is that losing 5 lbs isn't noticeable either.
  • leviathas
    leviathas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Would be nice to have some tall lady friends! Been on here a few weeks never tried to lose weight before I'm 6'1 CW 194 GW 170. I don't have an open diary yet but I'm doing some BBG/circuit training workouts :)