Starting Fresh

Options
keeetah
keeetah Posts: 1 Member
Hey Everyone!

You can call me Keetah. I'm 23 and trying to get back on track after graduating college in December. I'm not confident enough to tell many of my friends, so instead I'm hoping to make more here on the MFP community.

Here's to keeping motivated! B)

Replies

• GGetsFitStaysFit
    GGetsFitStaysFit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Keetah, it's been 8 days since you posted this and I hope it's going well! - You've got this!
  • cbryant710
    cbryant710 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I'm starting from scratch. I want to get off my college weight once and for all.
  • FightBackFit
    FightBackFit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here! I gained so much in college and I've been inconsistent in losing it since and have finally gotten fed up.
  • abbeyw1990
    abbeyw1990 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm starting fresh too! I'm on day 4 of clean eating and running and I'm down 7.5lbs already :) add me if you need support!
  • samrashid41
    samrashid41 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm also the same like you,got alot of weight in my colleg life now want to reduce.i need motivation.
  • tet86962
    tet86962 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same boat! Would love to make some friends for motivation and support!
  • popat89
    popat89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking for a fresh start and more motivation and support :)
  • mrs_madison_keane
    mrs_madison_keane Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats on graduating! :)
    I somehow avoided the "freshman 15" but I got married in between my Junior & Senior year of college, and I packed on the "newlywed 30." I love the friends I've made so far on MFP and I am hoping to find some more people to connect with to keep each other motivated and encouraged on our journey.
    Add me! :)
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Same story, ;). Add me :)
  • amandaB0406
    amandaB0406 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am over the "I'm trying again" over and over. This is finally a fresh start, I just signed up for MFP today so I'm ready for this =) Add me!!