I'm 47 and working hard to lose.

Options
I'm exercising 3 times a week... as an Empowerment & Prosperity Vision Board Coach, I have a fairly flexible schedule.. which also leads to me needing to take specific accountability for my time. :-/ It's helpful because I'm now using a vision board for my weight loss.. and it's working....it really helped me focus and stay clear on what I want to achieve. I do Jenny Craig (I get awesome tips from my coach-water with lime, cucumber and mint .. organic.. works to boost metabolism and I love the taste..just one of her many helpful tips) and use Melaleuca products and that helps too (I'm all about their Access bars to raise energy levels! the risk there is that I want to eat them like candy because they're delicious too..sigh)... but seriously, this is tough! Still fabulous and 47 though! I'm open to any suggestions on time management .. what helps you all?

Replies

• Dlane72
    Dlane72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are up and running! WTG I love your idea of a Vision Board being that I am a super visual person I think that's something I'd like to try. Again to day at the grocery store I was reminded that eating a small healthy snack before I go is so key for me! Otherwise I am bombarded with temptation! Great luck on your journey!