7/6 Day 137 Monday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning everyone! Life is always changing. New things are popping up everyday and we will never be able to experience them all in our lifetimes. But sometimes we can push our lives into better situations just by changing one thing!

Today’s Challenge:
Make a GOOD change in your life

I capitalized good because I want it to be something positive! Now it can be a small change or a big one. The choice is up to you. I plan on changing so that I can make more time to create with my hands. I haven’t made a lot in the past months and it has been bumming me out!

Replies

• megnut526
    megnut526 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My chance is eating healthier and exercising more ... Today is day one for me =)
  • casimone2
    casimone2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like this one because today I have decided to focus more on me and being healthy. Time to start eating healthy and get my butt moving. :)
  • AmasMomma
    AmasMomma Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I rarely exercise so today I am going to make it a part of my daily schedule.
  • jmd543
    jmd543 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    We are moving close to the ocean (good incentive for weight loss), and our new home is near a really nice bike path. Plus, I'll be closer to my parents and other relatives, who I've missed.
  • LCombs08
    LCombs08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My GOOD change is to get out of this slump I've been in the last few months and crawl back up on the weight-loss being healthy bandwagon! :)
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,024 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to add some relaxation into my day - not quite ready for meditation, but trying to sit quietly without multitasking (of which I am queen.).
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My GOOD change is to make my body a priority not an afterthought. By tracking my food and exercise again I will make good choices for my health and regain the healthy consciousness i lost last year.
  • FORAPURPOSE
    FORAPURPOSE Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    today I got up and took a good walk did a mile. thanks to all of you. The fresh air did me some good.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,392 Member
    Options
    I love this one, just what I needed! Today, my bounce back with a awful weekend as far as exercising and diet! We celebrated my grandson's 5 th birthday!
  • Dlane72
    Dlane72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've switched to skim milk. Family is giving me that 'ewww' look, but I don't care I think it's great :)