Losing 100 lbs.....looking for motivation buddies!

Options
Hello! My name is Savannah and I am looking for motivational fitness buddies! I am sort of new to this whole thing so I'd like some friends! :) Add please or comment and I'll add you

Replies

• iwilldoit100
    iwilldoit100 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm needing to loose 100+ pounds too and would love to be axxibravle buddies! Add me if you'd like!
  • Zeannaroux
    Zeannaroux Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here. I need to lose a 100Ibs. I am really bad at this but can still offer some help amd motivation
  • Symone5115
    Symone5115 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 lbs, too! :)
  • thebeatlesrlife
    Options
    Right there with ya! I'll add you :)
  • CarrieDarling108
    CarrieDarling108 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a hundred plus as well do you mind if I add you guys?
  • redskyharbor
    redskyharbor Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ too,
    but most people who have added me on here aren't very active :(
  • 23mar07
    23mar07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want lose 88lbs... On the same boat as u all.. Let's help each other..
  • 23mar07
    23mar07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ too,
    but most people who have added me on here aren't very active :(
    U can add me.. I am pretty active at MFP! Would love to lose weight along with u..
  • ashilyyy1
    ashilyyy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got about 80 pounds to loose myself! I follow the Keto diet (low carb/high fat)...I'm pretty new to it... Would love some friends who are active on MFP too!:)
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 55 pounds of the 90 pounds I needed to lose, but anyone can add me if they like! I'm fairly active, the only times I really slack on logging is the weekends. :)
  • jessicaentrekin93
    Options
    Hey!! You go ladies!!! I am new to this app and wanting to actually use it and get serious with getting healthy, I know I have a long journey to feeling and being healthy and would love to support and have support on our journeys to our goals since that seems to be the hardest part sometime, feeling on your own in this struggle so please add and lets do this :)