7/7/15

Weighing in and starting this challenge
178.4 lbs
Today starts our couch 2 5k my goal is to loose 15lbs this month

Replies

• lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 73 Member
    I just joined and my goal for today is 2000 steps. I started yesterday on my own but just notice this group so I will start today with the group :-)
  • CaitlynBuckley
    CaitlynBuckley Posts: 3 Member
    Weighing in and starting this challenge
    178.4 lbs
    Today starts our couch 2 5k my goal is to loose 15lbs this month

My goal is to weigh as much as you weigh
  • CaitlynBuckley
    CaitlynBuckley Posts: 3 Member
    My goal is to lose 10 lb this month and reach 10k steps each day of this challenge. 2 days in and I have succeeded each day reaching 10k. This is something that takes effort from me with working a job that allows A LOT of sitting time. I'm awful about exercising and motivating myself but it's time to get up and move!!! Good luck everyone. Let's leep each other on track!
  • lasttimelooser
    I did good yesterday. Walked at my break for 10 minutes and jumped on the eliptical for 20 min when I got home.
  • stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member
    My goal is to lose 10 lb this month and reach 10k steps each day of this challenge. 2 days in and I have succeeded each day reaching 10k. This is something that takes effort from me with working a job that allows A LOT of sitting time. I'm awful about exercising and motivating myself but it's time to get up and move!!! Good luck everyone. Let's leep each other on track!

WOW, 10,000 each and every day? That's amazing. Hope it's going well!

• stm712015
    Day 2 of the challenge - done! I've found a gym nearby with a large indoor track (too hot here to walk outside). So I'm feeling good about the challenge so far. I think this first week the number of steps needed is easy, but then I'll really need to push it to keep adding those numbers. But that's why it's called a "challenge". LOL
  • lasttimelooser
    I did not do any yesterday but I already took my first 15 minute break at work and went for my walk. My goal is another 15 min in the afternoon and then walk on the treadmill later at home.
  • lizhardman118
    lizhardman118 Posts: 13 Member
    stm712015 wrote: »

WOW, 10,000 each and every day? That's amazing. Hope it's going well!
    That's my "Barney"! 10,000 and counting ! You're doing GREAT!

• lizhardman118
    lizhardman118 Posts: 13 Member
    I did not do any yesterday but I already took my first 15 minute break at work and went for my walk. My goal is another 15 min in the afternoon and then walk on the treadmill later at home.

It's amazing how just 15 min of walking can add up by the end of the day! Keep pushing and your goals will grow!
    :)
  • AnnCourter
    AnnCourter Posts: 14 Member
    I am in to try to get to 10000 steps a day. I have only gotten this once. My best days are about 7500. Adding 2 walks a day will help and 15 minutes at lunch.
  • stm712015
    Anyone still working on their steps? I'm still working my way up the step goals. At 6000-6500 most days this week, except when I take my rest days (to recover after hard work out days). Hope you're all doing well!