Oldie but Goodie= Slim n 6

Options
Kfieldseth
Kfieldseth Posts: 17 Member
Anyone interested on some accountability and joining me on some Slim in 6? I'm just finishing out the first DVD this week and will start the second one next week.

Replies

• Kfieldseth
    Options
    Starting the 2nd disc tonight. Probably will be talking to myself on here but on well. I guess accountability comes in many different forms!!! Even if it's only to myself. :)
  • Taby2
    Taby2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting "Insanity", I know its not Slim 6 but we could still support each other!
    Good luck on your journey!
  • Kfieldseth
    Options
    Absolutely! I dont' have "Insanity" yet; but my goal is to complete all of my beachbody programs that I do have. How would you like to hold each one accountable?
  • Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just got Slim in 6. How is it going for you?
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I just finished Slim in 6 on Saturday while on vacation. I missed one day of working out and did other workouts while doing it (specifically 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme). I alternated the main workout with some of the bonus workouts (Thin Thighs Guaranteed, Slim & 6-Pack, and Slim & Limber). I loved it and I know it's a workout I'll use again in the future when I need to back off a bit. Not that this was an easy workout by any means. I was pouring sweat!
  • jgirl63
    jgirl63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am considering slim in 6 - did you feel your results were good? I am looking for strength cardio combination. I did turbofire but felt was to much cardio not enough strength for me. Any comments appreciated!
  • Kfieldseth
    Options
    jgirl63- I think Slim in 6 has a great combination of cardio plus strength training. The first disk you are getting a good knowledge and it's a great starter. The second disc- I'm getting a great (sweaty) workout! I tend to do my workouts at night right now as I'm exhausted after my second disc that I sleep GREAT!.
  • Kfieldseth
    Options
    SatiaRenee- It's great to hear what others do with the program. I honestly haven't done the Slim & 6 Pack or the Slim & Limber yet. I'm getting a great kick my booty workout right now that I want to go through the 6 weeks with just the 3 discs and not add any extra. I don't think that I have anything left in my gas tank.. hehe. I'm hoping that after I finish my first 6 weeks then I was going to start it with the Express DVD's and incorporate the Slim & Limber ones. Hopefully that will work as that's my plan of attack! If you don't think that is wise I'm up for options. Thanks.

• Kfieldseth
    Options
    Uneeknitter- I'm honestly really enjoying my time right now with my workouts. The first one to me is a wonderful warm up and it helps me get my body into workout mode. I was ready after the first 2 weeks to go to the 2nd disc. but if you don't feel ready then you can always stay on that disc for an additional week. Hopefully I'm responding to everyone correctly as I'm newer to MFP (my fitness pal) so If I'm doing anything incorrectly don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @Kfieldseth I've been looking at Slim in 6 Express as well but I've already committed to some other beachbody programs (specifically: T25, Brazil Butt Lift, Tai Cheng, Body Beast, and maybe P90, if my husband ever stops using it).

Have you considered 21 Day Fix? I noticed that one of the Cize pics floating around includes the containers:
    https://www.facebook.com/CarlDaikelerCEO/photos/a.149627325054694.28682.121142761236484/1105200866163997/?type=1&theater

I had great success with 21DF and my husband uses my containers when measuring out HIS food. I would definitely recommend 21 Day Fix to anyone because Kat modifies many of the moves and I didn't even use weights the first week! It's a great program and my mother was so thrilled with my progress, she ordered 21DF for herself!
  • Uneeknitter
    Options
    @Kfieldseth - Thanks for the response. I am really a social workout person so haven't done anything from a disk in eons. I used to only do them when it was too cold or wet to go outside. I live in Colorado and we have pretty mild weather here year round, so staying in is a rarity for me. But I still have 60 lbs to lose (already lost 20) so I am ready to kick it up a notch. Can't miss a day without my Shakeo and since I signed up as a coach, I am looking to start a FitClub and thought Slim in 6 would be a good start. Also should be getting the 21 Day Fix stuff by Friday as my husband started drinking Shakeo too and I was running out!
  • arleneowens4464
    arleneowens4464 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the slim in 6. I have started and stopped the first dvd so many times for lack of motivation. Which I am looking for. I would like to join you all in this journey.
  • arleneowens4464
    Options
    I'm also glad to know that I am not he only person doing slim in 6. :)
  • arleneowens4464
    Options
    I'm also glad to know that I am not the only person doing slim in 6. :)

• SatiaRenee
    Options
    I'm also glad to know that I am not the only person doing slim in 6. :)

Where were all of you back in May when I started it? LOL!
  • Uneeknitter
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @SatiaRenee not here for sure. I was on a different plane of weightloss at that time and it didn't work. I can directly link 9 of my 23 lbs. of weightloss directly to Beach Body now. Those 9 lbs took 3 weeks...the rest of the 14 lbs took 2 months.

@arleneowens4464 If you want to start in August, I will be accountable with you. Would be good for me anyways. :smiley: Friend me and send me a message if you want to do it.
  • elegantzeta
    elegantzeta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I just restarted Hip Hop Abs so I would like to join in for accountability
  • lisajahn3
    lisajahn3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Is everyone still doing slim in 6! I am! I don't see too many posts this week? How many times a week should we post?
  • Uneeknitter
    Options
    @lisajahn3 - I just started today. Where are you at in the disks? Would love to support you and get the support back!
  • Kfieldseth
    Options
    Oh my goodness... A lot has happened since I've been in here last. I'm really sorry but my internet at home has not been working for me to log in or anything. Been busy w/ work to so I haven't been able to keep or respond back to people. All are welcome as it's fun knowing that people are doing Slim n 6 or other workouts. I am just finishing up the last few days of my disc 3....Holy get my sweat on. I absolutely love it! :) Some have asked if I've done the 21DF? No, I honestly haven't yet, which I would love to do. I need to prove to my husband that all of my workout discs that I have at home aren't just collecting dust..hehe. So you ladies highly recomment 21DF? After this week I was going to start the Debbie Seibers Express workouts.