NSV (sort of)

Options
blitzbis
blitzbis Posts: 366 Member
At the beginning of the year, several staff of the hospital I work for decided to do a weight loss challenge so that whomever lost the greatest percentage of body weight would win money ($6 per per participant per month). Though we started out with 11 people, we only ended up collecting $300, but I WON! WOO HOO. Extended weekend here I come.

Replies

• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! You are doing so great. I would be so excited if I won a contest like that
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome!!! :) I would so go buy something new(outfit/workout equipment/etc) with that!!! And to be the best out of 11!!! Great job!!! :)
  • blitzbis
    blitzbis Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I have been thinking what I will do with it and I believe I will take myself to Dallas to see a friend but stay in a hotel ALL BY MYSELF. I can't tell you the last time I had some alone time. SOOOOOO excited.
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    blitzbis wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. I have been thinking what I will do with it and I believe I will take myself to Dallas to see a friend but stay in a hotel ALL BY MYSELF. I can't tell you the last time I had some alone time. SOOOOOO excited.

Dallas is a hop skip and a jump away from me. Enjoy your trip! :smile: