Progress Pics - 14 Months (Last 5 Months Low Carb)

Options
KnitOrMiss
KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
The pictures on the left are from 5/6/14. Pictures on the right are from 7/6/15. From 258.2 to 244.2 (as of 6/18). So 14 months, 14 pounds...ironically. I tried to resize as best I could. Anyone else find this crazy? I was not low carb the first 9 months, but the last 5 months, I've been low carb....and went up to 262 right before, so the last 5 months have had an 18 pound loss...

c3zu03uig8vx.png

n8c6uix8nan0.png

Replies

• jaims224
    jaims224 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • UMDavies
    UMDavies Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done - you can see such a difference, I can't believe it's 'only' 14lbs! Just shows that the scale isn't always the best measure of success :) Congrats, and also thanks for all the helpful posts on the message boards here - I'm on the keto board, low carb board and PCOS board so I feel like I'm stalking you a little bit sometimes! :lol:
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    UMDavies wrote: »
    Well done - you can see such a difference, I can't believe it's 'only' 14lbs! Just shows that the scale isn't always the best measure of success :) Congrats, and also thanks for all the helpful posts on the message boards here - I'm on the keto board, low carb board and PCOS board so I feel like I'm stalking you a little bit sometimes! :lol:

Hey, we can all stalk each other! It's all about getting healthier, no matter the form, so it's all good in my book.

And thanks, y'all. It's such a crazy difference. 2 full pants sizes, if not 3!!
  • jaimekbee1219
    jaimekbee1219 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic and inspiring :)
  • fattybattyy
    fattybattyy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OMG such a difference!
  • la_vie_est_belle_
    la_vie_est_belle_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!! Impressive!
  • heatherface87
    heatherface87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're doing wonderfully! Congrats on your progress! :)