New here, Looking for Friends!

Options
Hi there! Im new on MFP. I joined because Iv been wanting to lose about 10lb for a while now. Iv always been pretty fit. I love to workout and run. (Its the best kind of drug you can become addicted to). Im at a healthy weight for my height, but I know I can do better. you know what I mean? I want to be the best, healthiest version of myself. Because right now I know my diet is seriously lacking. Im hoping by starting to count my calories and macros, I'll be able to shed the extra pounds, and no longer have uncontrolable night time cravings. Thats the other thing, over the past few monthes iv noticed that my night time "craving attacks" have just gotten more and more intense. Which I know is a sign that im not getting the proper amount of nutrients I need. Any way's. Im really excited that I decided to take a scroll through the fitness and health app store on my iphone! Im really looking foward to using MFP and am hoping to make a few friends to help stay motivated! So please add me, or send me a friend request, id love to stay active in this group and help keep each other on track!

Replies