Spreadsheet Link

Options
@cycletrak1 was kind enough to set up another Spreadsheet to help our weekly check-ins,
I have copied the link over from the Drop 20 group to this one to make it easier for people to find :)
Starting Weigh-In tomorrow, good luck to everyone participating!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m9YLiWUc7aFTFMao3w_T_ZhppCPpOCgXjii3ygFVOCY/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thanks you Ann'e for doing this and everyone for making this happen!! Can't wait to get this party started!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hmm I can't seem to enter my start weight (156.9 pounds). It says the cell is protected. Can someone add it for me or give me permission to add it? Thanks!
  • Danho36
    Danho36 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you....this group really helps me stay on track
  • Danho36
    Danho36 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hmm I can't seem to enter my start weight (156.9 pounds). It says the cell is protected. Can someone add it for me or give me permission to add it? Thanks!

Added it for you
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thank you for creating the spreadsheet, Joshua. It's an excellent tool to record our progress. I've added my information to the bottom of the page.
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I would like to join this group! I have added my name to the bottom of the spreadsheet with my stats :) I am a friend of @Myweightlossdiary :)
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Thank you for creating the spreadsheet, Joshua. It's an excellent tool to record our progress. I've added my information to the bottom of the page.

@I_can_do_this2 - Joshua shared the link that I posted in the previous "drop by" challenge, for this challenge.

Thank you @Joshuapowell1989 for sharing the link to the spreadsheet. I hadn't had a chance to post it yet-computer issues.

If anyone has any questions or problems with the spreadsheet, please send me a PM.

:flowerforyou:
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Mspmpayne wrote: »
    Thanks you Ann'e for doing this and everyone for making this happen!! Can't wait to get this party started!

Thank you Paula....I enjoy this group so much!

• joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »

@I_can_do_this2 - Joshua shared the link that I posted in the previous "drop by" challenge, for this challenge.

Thank you @Joshuapowell1989 for sharing the link to the spreadsheet. I hadn't had a chance to post it yet-computer issues.

If anyone has any questions or problems with the spreadsheet, please send me a PM.

Yep, @cycletrak1 gets all credit, I was just sharing the masterpiece haha

• mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    It won't let me add my info to the spreadsheet. It's probably my device.

My starting w:211.1
    Mfp starting weight 312
    Ugw 150
    Challenge goal 190

MFP total loss 100.9

Thanks
  • ssingley13
    ssingley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Won't let me edit either.... Can someone post for me?
    Starting weight: 223 pounds
    UGW: 123/130 pounds
    Challenge goal: 200 pounds

• cycletrak1
    Options
    mdelynn01 wrote: »
    It won't let me add my info to the spreadsheet. It's probably my device.

My starting w:211.1
    Mfp starting weight 312
    Ugw 150
    Challenge goal 190

MFP total loss 100.9

Thanks

You've been added
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    ssingley13 wrote: »
    Won't let me edit either.... Can someone post for me?
    Starting weight: 223 pounds
    UGW: 123/130 pounds
    Challenge goal: 200 pounds

You've been added
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Some have had difficulty accessing the spreadsheet in the past on different devices.

You may want to try using the Google Spreadsheet app, as some were able to resolve this issue with that app.

If you can't access it from your device (phone/tablet), try using a computer/laptop.

• ssingley13
    ssingley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding my Info! I'll try to find the app :blush:
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    In case others are having the same problem I thought I'd post this... I couldn't initially open the spreadsheet using Internet Explorer. But I had no problems opening it using Google Chrome.
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    In case others are having the same problem I thought I'd post this... I couldn't initially open the spreadsheet using Internet Explorer. But I had no problems opening it using Google Chrome.

Thanks for the info! Makes sense since it's Google Sheets. Also I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've used a sentence with sense since. Lol
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    What does UGW stand for?