Back in the Saddle

Options
ErinCMDonohue
ErinCMDonohue Posts: 29 Member
Hello all!

I apologize I've been quiet lately. It's been a really rough week for me. After yo-yo-ing back and forth with a few pounds, a medical emergency of a coworker and a whole lot of stress, I forced myself to exercise today after a 2-day hiatus. I don't feel much better but at least I did it. Still made it under my calorie goal but my choices were...questionable. Lol.

Thank you all for being so awesome and for motivating me from afar. You guys ROCK.

Replies

• GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I was the same way just so busy that time got away from me! I've had some questionable food choices as well but I managed to stay under calorie, a few times so low I couldn't even register it. Canada was brutal though food and exercise wise, oops oh well, let's hope I did okay anyways, that stinking scale never goes down. Glad you are back and that you exercised despite it all!
  • BevSmith0142
    BevSmith0142 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back Erin. Stress can be a killer in so many ways. Good for you that you've been able to maintain your calorie intake during this time and you've started back with the exercises too. Let's hope they help you burn off some of that stress!
  • GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hope you are still doing well and back at it!