Introductions

Options
1BadWolf1
1BadWolf1 Posts: 11 Member
Hi, I'm Jess, but in a lot of Supernatural places, I go by "Castielle." I'm 20, and finally really starting to do stuff about losing weight. Mostly to look better at NASHCON 2016 (feb.) I want to cosplay Cas and Dean over the weekend. I have 50 or so pounds to lose but, lets get to know each other :)
Favorite character? (If you can choose) Me- Dean, I think --Cas, close second
Favorite episode, etc. hmmm, I know that my favorite scene is from the episode where Dean gets super timid and that cat jumps out of the locker xD

Replies

• crisalea
    crisalea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cali. I'm actually too young to be on this app, but you're never too young to get healthy! I love Supernatural....a lot. My friends and family have to tell me to stop talking about it. The whole situation is amazing. My favorite episode is either "The Mystery Spot" (s-3 e-11) or "Fanfiction" (s-10 e-5). This group will be amazing, I know it!
  • carryonwayward_tardis
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Brianne. I'm also 20 and would love to go to a con and cosplay Cas sometime in the near future :) I'm trying to lose about 100lbs. I know that seems like a ton, but my mother has really inspired me by losing about 50lbs in a year and I'm hoping to follow in her footsteps and get healthy. My favorite characters are Sam and Cas. I also love Ruby :)

My favorite episode is probably mystery spot. Although, I love them all!