August Challenge for the active ladies and gents here!

Options
I want to start an august challenge, to run from now until august 31st. The challenge is to lose at least 16lbs and get in at least 10 hours of exercise over the course of the next 8 weeks. Each week you can report here with the below form with your updated information to show your progress. I thought this fun challenge could help us all motivate one another and cheer along for the progress!

Starting Weight:
Current Weight:
Loss Week 1:
Minutes of Exercise Week 1:

Photo reference week 1: (optional)

Replies

• maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Im happy to do the exercise challenge but I get a little crazy about numbers challenges so Im not setting myself to lose 16lb because I will feel disheartened if I dont do it instead of celebrating what i do lose. But Im happy to do pix and exercise numbers and merely note any losses. It will get me close to my sisters wedding so good time for it
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I'm challenge-free, sorry. Not going to set goals that are not in line with my plan. And may I ask, who are you?
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Ashley, I just sent you an invite to MOBO MOTO, the challenge group for the morbidly obese.

This summer we've been doing 10-day mini challenges and have a new one starting on Monday. I'm game for a longer challenge with weight loss goals, but I may do it in the context of 6 mini-challenge added up.

Pop over to MOBO MOTO and read what we're doing. And welcome--glad you're here.

Katen
  • linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll update my info when I get home, in Vegas right now
  • linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Please add me to challenge group
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Linzee, I just sent an invite. We're starting a new 10 day challenge today. You pick your goals.
    K.