Options
SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Week Two of our new challenge.......Good Luck to All

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,962 Member
    Options
    :) Esther, I read that you were uncertain about your ability to be the leader for this new group....it seems to me that you are doing an awesome job, not only in the computer part but also in the leadership and the way you stay focused on your new healthy eating and exercising plan. Thank you.

:) I have plans for today that will be keep me sitting more than I want to, so I made sure to get up early and walk with the dogs for a really long time. I'll have a chance to walk them again this afternoon so I'm sure I get to my step goal, but probably no time for weight training, dancing, or riding the exercise bike :'(

<3 Barbie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Ok I found you guys. Connie told me how but by now Barbie posted here and was easy to find. got to remember the date change every week.
    my dinner tonight will be baked potato with homemade black bean salsa as a topping. big salad
    My breakfast was oatmeal . Lunch bowl of vegie soup with pinto beans
    Have a great day

hello Barbie Nice seeing you here this morning

Marie
  • eukleja
    eukleja Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So I gained 2 pounds since yesterday. My fiancee is in culinary school and needs to practice for a practical this week. He made minstrone soup which I figured wouldn't be too high in calories, but I'm thinking the salt content has me retaining water and is the cause of the gain. Guess I won't be having leftovers for lunch ;)

Tonight it will be bulgogi. Again shouldn't be too high in calories but the soy sauce will be bad for me.. Definitely increasing my water content today :)

Erin
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Thanks Barbie. My biggest challenge is making the time to keep up on threads....making new ones or adding ones that seem relevant. I am not one who is on my phone all day every day. As for a computer I go weeks without it on. I just use my phone for this app. And I also find it easiest to respond when I am using the bathroom. It gives me a few minutes quiet time amidst my dogs, my kids, my hubby, activities and friends.

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hey guys I had a delish dinner baked potato with my homemade black bean salsa shredded lettuce chopped onion , slice avocados did not missed cheese, butter, or sour cream wow I am full.. This vegan diet is getting better all the time I still have a fruit to go but will save it till later

I Esther you are doing just fine. I did not post much on the 4th group for all the trouble I had with my computer and eyes. But I have come to term better with I pad and big Daddy computer is doing better. How you guys used you phone I will never know . Bye

Marie
  • MammaxFive
    MammaxFive Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am officially starting the challenge today. I was going to start last week, but I threw my back out trying to empty our kiddie pool, ugh. Not sure why I thought I could flip over a pool full of water by myself!! Anyways, my back is feeling better, almost 100% again. I'm going to start back with T25 tonight. I did it for about 1 month last fall and lost 7lbs, so I know it will work for me....just have to stick with it this time! Hopefully all my kiddos will stay out from under my feet when I exercise tonight, they always like to do it with me, which is nice, but me plus 5 kids trying to exercise in 1 room is stressful!!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Good morning Beautiful People!!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I better post something while I am here Just got back from eye doctor / eyes are good till January
    And I am really doing great on my eating plans. I am not too much worried about losing weight as I am interest in eating a good well balance diet. I go and get Lab work done July 20. to see how well all this good eating is helping me. my challenge is not losing weight but getting my Labs work in good order. Of course I will take the lost pounds. If any shall happen.

Have a great day.
    Marie
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    WOO!!! Finally got a squat rack all to myself this morning!! Aaaand ran out of time, couldn't do my squats. :neutral:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    My day today.

had a breakfast of a fruit bowl. Banana, grapes, strawberries Went to walmart For groceries. lunch was Black bean tostado with lettuce, avocado . tostado Another fresh fruit bowl . Looking up my pictures since my other computer went out. I don't think they got all of them transfer over to this one Or least I can't find them Been reading post Order my meds I needed. I am tired going to lay down.Before time for Dinner
    See you later
    marie
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Morning all!! Have a training course through work today; they're usually catered. Alright, that's fine. I'm making chicken chili for supper, a small bowl fills me up for little calories and high nutrients. Made sure the rest of my breakfast/snacks are low-cal/high-protein, made a small side salad to eat before the catered lunch, which is usually pizza or pasta, to fill me up a bit. And, tonight's a workout night. I've got this! I'm totally staying within my calories for the day, even with a slightly larger-than-normal caloric lunch!! I'm so proud of me!!

Wait, what? What do you mean the course is cancelled? I didn't pack a lunch!
    :s
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Oh dear Angel! That is totally the way it is!!! You've still got this, that hurdle is not enough to trip you.
This discussion has been closed.