Looking for Friends and Motivation

Options
KtKing89
KtKing89 Posts: 4 Member
I'm a new mom and new to MFP and I'm looking for a little motivation to lose some weight. I'm 182 right now and I've set a first goal of 165. I'm hoping to then get down to 130-135. I'm a snacker/bored eater and I love late night snacks before bed lol. I have just started the Nutrisystem diet to try to help me break out of the snacking and over eating. I have decided to get into a better healthier shape because my son just turned 1 and I want to be able to keep up with him in all of his adventures.

Replies

• catrelia403
    catrelia403 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a snacker too.. I am trying to lose 20lbs maybe more but will start there.. I am 195 really want to be 170.. Add please I need all the motivation I can get! Good luck
  • jbj580
    jbj580 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a snacker too. Autocorrect keeps wanting to change it to slacker!
  • jbj580
    jbj580 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hum... the rest of my post vanished. Since having a baby 15 months ago my weight has steadily climbed. I'm 199 now. I have a goal of 185 by September and a total goal of 170. I'd love to give and receive support!
  • Kfieldseth
    Kfieldseth Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You ladies seem like you would be fun! I would love to help motivate you if you could also help motivate me?! Not too much of a snacker but I'm very close to that yucky 200 mark as well. Would love to eventually get down to 150 ish mark. I've been working out right now consistantly for 3 weeks. I'm going to friend you ladies as I'm newer to MFP myself. Trying to put myself out there to see if maybe this time around I can actually stick true to myself and my friends now on MFP to lose weight.
  • raw22a
    raw22a Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Snacking is also one of my problems too. Instead of a sit down meal I grab whatever is around. It's hard. But over the last week in a half I have sat down for every meal w my kids. And have really watched what I snack on. I am at 180lbs and my long term goal is 140lbs. I find it very difficult cause my SO can eat whatever he wants....he is 120lbs soaking wet. And can eat whatever he wants w out gaining a lb. And oh boy does he ever. And here I am watching and counting everything. Guess I wasn't blessed that way.
    Looking for some friends to help one another out. This is a journey and I believe with the right support we all can achieve our goal weight :)
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I the I'm in the same weight boat as you all. I'm 168 now was 185 back in May. Hoping to get back to 140. I'm sending friend request.
  • t_illan
    t_illan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love some motivation. My second baby is 10 months now and it's time to get rid of baby weight #1 and baby weight #2.
    Started the 1:1:1 meal plan a little over a week ago to try and help with my snacking problem.