New mom looking to lose 35 lbs!

Options
samyann83
samyann83 Posts: 1 Member
Feel free to add me. Looking to lose 35 lbs after 3rd pregnancy and it's not so easy in your 30s! Hoping to make friends with people that can help motivate and encourage each other :)

Replies

• jbj580
    jbj580 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also in my 30s and looking to lose about 30lbs. Let's support each other!
  • momof2u2
    momof2u2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey mamas. I'm looking for some motivation as well. I'm a mom of two under two and my weight from before never left me, so I'm gigantic now :neutral: my kids are 2 years old and 5 months. I'm planning to start tomorrow! Need to lose at least 30 lbs
  • yecatsmn
    yecatsmn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose that for my first goal! I'm not 30 yet, but pretty close. This time around for me it's been much harder losing weight.
  • jamilee921
    jamilee921 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Not a new mom but I have 4 kids and I need some motivation myself. My goal is to be 30-35lbs lighter. I never had a problem before I hit 30 and now it's almost impossible to lose it. I need to be held accountable and I need some motivation.
  • darkski2610
    darkski2610 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! My kids are 2 1/2 and 6 months. I need to lose about 30 pounds. And I'm turning 30 in 3 months! Looking for some motivation from others in the same situation.
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I've got a 2 month old and I'm so ready to lose all this pregnancy/long term relationship weight lol! 45lbs to lose, feel free to add me and get motivating !! :smile:
  • abutts77
    abutts77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies- I'm also a newish mom as my baby is 10mos old already and in my 30's but none the less looking to lose the rest of the baby weight. I have about 20lbs to lose. It's nice to join a group of women who are motivating each other. :)
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm a mom of 6 and just hit my 30s. I'm in a desperate mode to get my body back and I'm working to lose 30-35 lbs. I've started modifying my diet and this week, I began waking up at 4 to get my workout in. I haven't noticed much of a difference on the scale yet, but I feel better and I swear my legs are tighter and my stomach isn't so flabby. I have found that myfitnesspal has been keeping me accountable and I'm making more consists decisions about what goes into my mouth.
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I should mention that I had twins in January and I have a son with special needs that is 18 months. So I'm a new mom (again! ) myself. I look forward to hearing back from you and feel free to add me.
  • canadamomgetshealthy
    canadamomgetshealthy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi there! i'm a mom of two (3 and 1) and i need to lose 60-70 lbs! hope it's ok if i add you guys!
  • dukiewoman
    dukiewoman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two girls (2 and 4 months) and in my 30s. I need to lose 15 pounds to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I work full time at a desk job, so I can use all the encouragement I can get!
  • ashleyfreeman17
    ashleyfreeman17 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 6 week old and a almost 6 year old! Been tracking my food on here for two weeks now and this week starting to add more exercise, above just walking. Are any of you with LO's breastfeeding? I want to get back into shape but have heard that exercising can lower your milk production and I am trying to make sure that doesn't happen! Any way, I am just new to this app and don't know how it all works, so anyone can feel free to add me! Would be happy to help keep each other motivated! :)
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm a mom of 6 and just hit my 30s. I'm in a desperate mode to get my body back and I'm working to lose 30-35 lbs. I've started modifying my diet and this week, I began waking up at 4 to get my workout in. I haven't noticed much of a difference on the scale yet, but I feel better and I swear my legs are tighter and my stomach isn't so flabby. I have found that myfitnesspal has been keeping me accountable and I'm making more consists decisions about what goes into my mouth.

I'm a mom of 7. So I know about waking up early to fit in a workout. Add me any and all for motivation. :-)
  • annalitwin1980
    annalitwin1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    abutts77 wrote: »
    Hey ladies- I'm also a newish mom as my baby is 10mos old already and in my 30's but none the less looking to lose the rest of the baby weight. I have about 20lbs to lose. It's nice to join a group of women who are motivating each other. :)

Hi there. Im also a newish mum (shes almost 15 months now). Left work when i got pregnant and is now a stay-at-home mum. Been trying to lose weight but im on a yoyo coz once my sweet and junk cravings hit me i just succumb. I therefore need a motivation and online buddy to lose weight together... How r u doin so far with ur weight loss program and howz the lilone? :smiley: