New to MFP looking to connect with people

Options
Hi. I'm 1 week into mfp and am looking to connect with other members who are eating clean and working out and learn from them

Replies

• macielsuazo
    macielsuazo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Natashia! Welcome... I'm also new... currently weighting 185 lbs. goal weight is165 lbs.
  • Lisab7982
    Lisab7982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Natashia. Same here! Add me and let's do this together.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Definitely add me!
  • jlsmith1982
    jlsmith1982 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me. I am a mommy of 2 both c sections, lost 70lbs, I can do it, you can do it! You got this!
  • krw1183
    krw1183 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a ftm with a 3 1/2 month old little boy. I'm all about encouraging and supporting each other as we work to get back into pre-baby shape!
  • Labo4585
    Labo4585 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all I'm new here and I badly need support someone (besides myself) to hold accountable to...I'm a little overweight but it's getting a little worse, and then hunger is horrid... only problem is I don't know if I am pregnant and if I am I will use the first trimester to lose all weight before the second but of course maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly .. someone please be my drill Sargent lol!
  • megnut526
    megnut526 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anybody is free to add me! I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 week old, am just starting my weight loss journey now
  • Viauleo
    Viauleo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. While my twins are 7 and my daughter is 6, I am still recovering lol. I lost the baby weight and my wacky thyroid has made it too easy to gain back. My goal is 20-30 lb loss!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You all can add me too if you'd like! I am a mom to 2 boys, a 5 year old and a 1 year old. I've been on MFP for almost a year now. It was a lot harder to lose the baby weight the 2nd time around, even with doing Zumba twice a week and doing tae bo. I am going to the gym again too a few times a week. I picked up a bad habit while pregnant (eating at night). Finally kicked the habit a couple weeks ago and now I'm losing again. I was stuck at 166.6 for awhile!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I'm mummy to a 2 month old boy and I'm very ready to get back to my pre-pregnancy, pre-long term relationship weight of 203lbs!

I currently weigh in at 248lbs so with 45lbs to lose I feel the road is gonna be a long one...

Let's all help and motivate one another to get this under control!! :smile: