Calling all Mum's!

Options
samm_small
samm_small Posts: 3 Member
I would love some other mum friends or or non mothers of course. Friends in general (I say mother friends because the struggle of not eating a toddlers left overs and finding the time to hit the gym is real ;) ) looking to lose 30lbs. I've restarted so many times but something's got to give, preferably the lbs! I need lots of inspo and motivation! and would love to connect with some other ladies on a similar journey :)

Replies

• jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello, new mum here!! My boy is 2 months old and I've neglected myself for a long time now - almost 3 years and I'm up 4 stone from my lightest :(
    I'll add you and hopefully we can motivate each other a bit!! :smile:
  • samm_small
    Options
    Thank you for the add lovely! I wish I was a new mum ;) mines 3 and I'm two stone heavier now than I was 2 weeks after birth lol!
  • samm_small
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Ps congratulations on your new baby :*
  • FlippyW
    FlippyW Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    samm_small wrote: »
    I would love some other mum friends or or non mothers of course. Friends in general (I say mother friends because the struggle of not eating a toddlers left overs and finding the time to hit the gym is real ;) ) looking to lose 30lbs. I've restarted so many times but something's got to give, preferably the lbs! I need lots of inspo and motivation! and would love to connect with some other ladies on a similar journey :)

Hi, I feel your pain, I have 2 kids and work full time so little time for exercise, and have been on and off here over the past year or so but started again this week and determined to succeed this time
  • piechuck
    piechuck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi mums, can I join you? My son is 5 and the 'baby weight' never left me. I've just shocked myself by standing on the scales - I knew it was bad, but didn't realise how bad.

Also new to MFP, so not sure how the community stuff works - any pointers gratefully received!
  • marisa1232001
    marisa1232001 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join you too? Have 19 month twins and haven't shifted the weight totally yet.
  • Andrea761
    Andrea761 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mines 7 years old so can't call it baby fat! As a lone parent bit limited in what I can do but need support to keep me out of the cupboards!
  • OperationSwimsuit86
    OperationSwimsuit86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My little lady is 11 weeks old and I've got a serious mummy belly to loose!
  • DivaLeigh1024
    DivaLeigh1024 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile: my names Gill I'm from Scotland and mum to 2 beautiful girls aged 5 and 1. I have a lot to lose and would love some more friends along the way :smile: feel free to add me. X
  • Vixyb_
    Vixyb_ Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old son, work full time and have three horses. I've just started to diet and exercise its harrrdddd!!! Xxx
  • Charlotte27981
    Charlotte27981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, my girls are 13 and 15, and I still need to lose baby weight! Please add me if you want.... We can do this!!!!
  • TabithaCheesecake
    TabithaCheesecake Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've added you all. My lovebug is 2 years old which provides me with plenty of excuses to avoid exercise like the plague. Yesterday I attempted yoga, it was a disaster. The bug was jumping all over me and the kitten tried getting in on the action and was trying to use my arm as a scratch post. Ultimately, I want to lose weight and be a healthy role model for the bug but I still have so much to lose! :0( it's all so over whelming so id appreciate any support and encouragement and I shall do the same!
  • annacabie
    annacabie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I'm starting again after giving birth to my wonderful baby boy! Unfortunately I let myself go in last 3 months I need to get on track! If you want to add me I would appreciate your support! I've lost once 3st and got very fit I can do it again! This time will be harder with baby and ft job!
  • reospw
    reospw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 10 months and I was lighter after pregnancy than before, due to horrific sickness. Unfortunately I've put some back on again so I'm trying to shift some before I go back to work. Managed a stone myself so another half in the next 6 weeks would be nice!