7/17 Day 145 Friday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Today's challenge is influenced by my schedule and the last few days of my life. I was at a friend's to lend a hand and comfort for her because she is going through a lot. But I have had to put up with a few sleepless nights because of it. It was all worth it though.

Today’s Challenge: Go to bed earlier!

Sleep is essential so good night everyone! Zzzzz...

Replies

• heathers215
    heathers215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic I love my bed, never later than 10.30 sonow iget to go at even earlier tonight
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,034 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit has been a big help to getting better sleep. My take-away from all the data it provides: go to bed earlier. Hmmm... seems like my momma used to say that. :smile: Great challenge.
  • TheMegOne
    TheMegOne Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure this will be easy. Yesterday was my tenth wedding anniversary so we were out late celebrating. Today I can go back into my routine of 8pm yoga and a 9pm bedtime. My summer vacation is almost over and I go back to teaching in a couple of weeks so I definitely need to re-establish my routine.
  • simplebysy
    simplebysy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
  • simplebysy
    Options
  • simplebysy
    Options
    Auna37 wrote: »
    Today's challenge is influenced by my schedule and the last few days of my life. I was at a friend's to lend a hand and comfort for her because she is going through a lot. But I have had to put up with a few sleepless nights because of it. It was all worth it though.

Today’s Challenge: Go to bed earlier!

Sleep is essential so good night everyone! Zzzzz...