Need some 6 footer friends please!

Options
13»

Replies

• jenniferhe
    jenniferhe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    6'3" I would like to loose around 40#. Ease feel free to add me. Nice to meet you all :-)
  • Headtothemountains
    Options
    I'm 6'1 and it's fantastic to see so many tall ladies on here! Feel free to add me, as can anyone else. Started at 219, CW is 206, GW around 165 hopefully :)
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, am a long time user of MFP, have had ups & downs & losses & gains but have learnt everything I need to now lose weight & exercise in a healthy & safe way.

I'm currently following low carb & no refined sugar for lent & will be posting daily updates & recipes on my page for low or no carb slow cooker freezer meals, as this is what is saving me hours & a lot of stress when meal planning low carb with a family.
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group here!
    6'2", started at 200lbs, currently 196lbs, not really sure what my goal weight is, maybe 180?
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Add me. In fact, all of you all can add me if you'd like.
    I'm 6 feet, currently 206. Goal weight is 175.
  • marmeer25
    marmeer25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 6'1". Heaviest weight was in the 260's. After some bumps along the road, I am now at 207. Not sure what I'll set my goal weight to be - maybe 175? I would love to have some taller friends!!!
  • stormytea
    stormytea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 6'0, 28 years old. At my heaviest I was 225 lbs, now I'm down to about 185. I'd like to lose 10 or 15 more lbs. I would love to have some fellow tall friends on here!
  • soon2bskinny4life
    Options
    Fellow tall girl here! I'm 6'0 and would love to lose 40+ pounds. I love that there are so many other tall women on here, I am so used to being the tallest one in the room especially when I wear heels :blush:
  • dirtbagm3l
    dirtbagm3l Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6 feet tall and loving the long legged life :) feel free to add me!
  • raizelchaya
    raizelchaya Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1". Just starting myfitnesspal.
  • tallteacher
    tallteacher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've always been 6 feet tall, but unfortunately as I creep towards 50, I apparently have shrunk to 5'11"! I have been seriously working on my weight loss for the last year, have lost 40 lbs and still have about 35 to go.
  • bharris78
    bharris78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone still here? I'm 6 foot with 120 to lose. Looking for accountability friends!