What's Your Fran Time Bruh?

Options
2»

Replies

• Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    bostonwolf wrote: »
    ^yes, but sometimes you just need to test yourself. The girls give you a good way to creates bases for comparison going forward.

Yes, benchmarks ;)
  • staciscotty
    staciscotty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    6.48 RX a year ago, but that was before I could butterfly and I had to kip. I don't think my thrusters will be any better though - I swear that weight never feels any lighter, even if you're only doing like 10 reps in a workout!
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Today we did Fran, I did it on 9:06. Rx'ed the Thrusters, scaled the pullups. This was after our strength of heavy back squats. Legs were not happy.
  • okulyd
    okulyd Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    7:33 Rx completed 8/13/2015. My pullups need work if I ever want to get under 7:00. This was a 23 sec PR so at the moment I'm happy with this.
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I decided to Rx it Monday and it took me 14:30. Certainly not a sprint. I'm trying really hard to build up my stamina on pullups and TTB, and nothing makes me challenge myself like doing them in a WOD!
  • butterbear1980
    butterbear1980 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Inkratlet wrote: »
    Could not care less what my Fran time is.

Box I'm currently at doesn't program it. Reason being that some people can finish Fran in under 5 minutes, some can take as long as 20 min. Works fine as a benchmark. Doesn't really work as a training programme.

If it takes more than 8:00 your not scaling enough. Its a sprint.