07-21-2015 I'm back

Options
carimiller7391
carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
OMG.... Vegas was amazing and amazingly HOT as fish grease. I had the very best time. Met lots of new people and got to see many old friends. I did some shopping, got to see the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, lots of sights on the Vegas strip itself. I walked probably 3-5 miles every day. I know that doesn't seem like much walking, but.... with a bad back, that was hellish in itself.

I didn't follow thru as much as I had hoped for on my WOE. Mostly because after Tuesday, we didn't leave the hotel much. The food options at the hotel were not great. There was an Italian place, a Cantina, and a diner. I also managed to drink like a fish (alcohol that is).... I am SOOOOO puffy right now, you could pop me with a pin. LOL. My feet don't fit in my sneakers right now. Goodness, I need a vacation from my vacation.

I am drinking as much water with lemon as possible right now.... (natural diuretic to pull off the excess fluid) and also drinking my regular water mix ins also. I truly am shocked I am not dehydrated at this point for lack of fluid on vacation.

I am please to say that my depressive episode is completely gone. I am feeling AWESOME again... a bit tired from lack of sleep on vacation, but truly awesome and back to normal. I see my psychiatrist this evening to check in....after the appointment, I am going to the grocery store to get foods to get me started on my LCHFMP plan. I am starting tomorrow. I am lowering my carbs to 50g a day and working down from there until I hit KETO. I am excited to start this new WOE. Excited..... NEW word for me. At least in the last few months. If nothing else, I am truly looking forward to getting rid of the puffiness.

I will be catching up on the post very soon!!

Lots of love

Replies

• maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back and even more glad you are feeling awesome. Looking forward to seeing your progress
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Welcome home, and glad to hear your feeling better and back in the groove.