WHOLE WHEAT RICOTTA CREPE (Frozen)

Options
CanyonDweller
CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
WOW! This dish is fabulous! It doesn't look anything like the picture on the box, but it is still GREAT. Nuked per directions with no issues. I was a little worried about the crepe, as I have made them many times and know how delicate they are. They were light and delicate even though though they have 4 grams of fiber from the whole wheat. I will order more of these in the future.

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Thank You for the Review. I do have two on my upcoming order. I am using these reviews to adjust quantities of the New to me Foods.
    Roger
    April 25, 2015 -159.7 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpgeZzyRL
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I just visited a Ghost Town this morning
    NS Foods for sale Posts
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I have 1 ordered for next time.
  • mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    These are delish!!!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I had one last night rating it at 4+ out of 5. I knocked it down slightly for the texture of the cheese filling.

Cheers
    Roger
  • mrs17alvarez
    mrs17alvarez Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love this meal. I really liked it when they had it a few years ago & found the new version great as well. I don't seem to mind the texture in the cheese, the sauce is good, and the dish as a whole is just yummy. Definitely putting a few more on my next order!
  • ChrisS115
    ChrisS115 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I agree I liked this meal a lot. I ordered 1 to try it and now I have 4 in my next order.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I finally tried this.

I didn't think about that it would be like eating lasagna. And, I know I'm odd, but do not like lasagna at all. So, for me, won't be ordering again.

I will say it was filling and not overly spicy. For lasagna-lovers, this would probably be great.

• surrealchereal
    surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It seems to be gone from the available items now. It was OK, I used it as a 1 or 2 kinda item- 1 or 2 of this 1 or 2 of that. (so I didn't end up eating the same thing all month)