Anyone want to start a round on Monday, July 27?

Options
chesves
chesves Posts: 224 Member
I need to START and stick with it!!! I have the DVDs from a friend, and know the nutrition information. I'd love to have an accountability partner (or partners) that are doing the rounds at the same time. Anyone else game? :)

Replies

• jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    That will be the start of my 3rd week. Sorry!
  • Capegirl98
    Capegirl98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new! I am planning on starting on Monday. I would love an accountability partner!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    @ Capegirl98 just sent a friend request ... I'd love an accountability partner- we're similar in age and weigh loss goals as well. :)
  • AndiVentry
    AndiVentry Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am starting this Monday as well :smile: Add me!!!
  • haju2
    haju2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do!!!! :)
  • DanielleH1708
    DanielleH1708 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just finished with it. Lost 8 lbs I didn't measure my body so I don't know about itches. Starting round 2 on Monday if you want to add me feel free :)
  • DanielleH1708
    DanielleH1708 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Inches
  • Capegirl98
    Capegirl98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    alayna2009 wrote: »
    I just finished with it. Lost 8 lbs I didn't measure my body so I don't know about itches. Starting round 2 on Monday if you want to add me feel free :)

Wow! Great job! I would be thrilled with those results. Congrats!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, planning to finish 21 Day Fix Extreme. Cause if I can't even stick with a 3 week program wtf is wrong with me?
  • missdyd
    missdyd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am starting today too! Planned my meals for the week. Only problem I have is my challenge pack hasn't arrived so I borrowed containers from a friend but don't have the DVDs so I have to try and complete the workout on my phone since I'm up north at our cabin with no ondemand
  • jcraig10
    Options
    Good luck everyone!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm on it - food ready to go - total cardio done. My challenge is we head to the lake on Friday's, don't have room in our travel trailer to do the fix routine so will double up one day to get them all on. This has been my "excuse" for not sticking with it. if I can't do it every day I just don' start - I need to make an adjustment.- knowing I'll miss Saturday - will that work?
  • jcraig10
    Options
    @mrsmuckster since you can't do your workouts in the trailer, improvise outside...do some cardio around the lake (walk, jog) and work in some strength while you're out and about. Walk some, stop and do some squats, lunges...walk some more. Just to keep yourself doing something every day.
  • dlajambe
    dlajambe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today!! It's my first time doing this program and I'm excited to get back on track!! Anyone doing the shakeology along with it??
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm in although I may switch out a few days here and there out for piyo. Following meal plan with a few tweaks to align with dr recommendations.
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I started a round yesterday!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    @jcraig10 - great suggestion - I usually walk, but will incorporate some of the strength - thank you
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just purchased 21 day fix extreme. I hope I get it before next Monday. I am anxious to start.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I actually started yesterday! :)