Syncing issues

Options
Garrwolfdog
Garrwolfdog Posts: 1 Member
MyFitnessPal seems to have stopped syncing up my exercise with UP. It's exchanging the step count and such ok, though.
Anyone else having this issue today?

Replies

• Collymoore
    Collymoore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same issue since I connected up with mfnp
  • cattaur
    cattaur Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I noticed recently that MFP was overriding the weight on UP. I was entering my daily weight on the UP app, expecting it to sync over, but MFP was updating the UP weight, and since I hadn't updated my weight on MFP since I set it up, I was getting old weight. (Not quite your issue, but…)
  • vitalvogue
    vitalvogue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not helpful, just confirming that there are some sync issues. My workout logged as 286 calories in UP, but transferred to MFP as 191 calories.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    vitalvogue wrote: »
    Not helpful, just confirming that there are some sync issues. My workout logged as 286 calories in UP, but transferred to MFP as 191 calories.

Adjustments are the difference between your UP total burn (which is TDEE) and your MFP activity level (sedentary, lightly active, etc.)

Click on the adjustment in your exercise diary to see the math MFP used to calculate it, but a 191-calorie adjustment means you've burned 191 calories more than your activity level.