Hi :)

neandermagnon
neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
I'm back after various issues derailed my life for a bit. I'm now living and working in sunny Bournemouth (it actually is sunny today, unlike yesterday) and I'm ordering a power cage this week ***excited***

Setting up a home gym. I already have the barbell and plates. The power cage I'm getting has a pull-up bar on it. Will be restarting stronglifts from the beginning and taking things from there. And doing attempted pull-ups regularly until I can do them, then I'll be doing actual pull-ups regularly.

Replies

• Anniel88
    Anniel88 Posts: 150 Member
    Great and welcome back! Having a home gym would be awesome. Best of luck.
  • neandermagnon
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Welcome back!!
  • Liftin4food
    Liftin4food Posts: 175 Member
    Lucky you on the home gym front :)
  • neandermagnon
    thanks :) I'm a single mum and if I go to the gym, I'll have to factor in the cost of babysitting each time I want to go, not just gym membership. I worked out that a home gym would pay itself off pretty quickly, plus the convenience of working out when I want and not having to get a babysitter. So I saved up. And now it's all set up :)
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Home gymmer here too!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Well done on getting your power cage @neandermagnon. I am also returning after a couple of months away due to injury (been back 4 weeks now). I also have a home gym and am a lone parent so getting out when you want isn't easy. Strong lifts is a great programme to start with.