MFP syncs weight with UP

editorgrrl
editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
I just noticed that MFP has started sending my weight to UP. Yay!

(I always forgot to update my UP weight, so I was using an IFTTT "recipe" to do it for me.)

Replies

• blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Does it? I haven't noticed that! I'd love if it did though because I hate having to remember to update it in both! I'll have to look out for that :)
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Mine hasn't yet hmmmm
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/97
    Within the UP app, you'll see your meals and weight data from MyFitnessPal, giving you a better overall picture of you.
  • cattaur
    cattaur Posts: 4 Member
    I noticed it a few days ago, when it overrode the weight I entered in UP. I have mostly been using MFP as the calorie counter, and entering my weight on UP, thinking it would sync over to MFP. 'twasn't and since I hadn't updated weight in MFP since I first started using it, it pulled over an older weight.
  • robinmarkz
    robinmarkz Posts: 93 Member
    I use the Purple App on my phone, and it certainly does update the weight, but will hide from all others if you choose. I think that's the default setting. I really like it!

I am soon getting a Pebble Time with Jawbone watchface installed on it, so it will be nice to make other Jawbone/MFP people.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    I noticed it now - I last logged my weight in on here and it synced to the UP app. Woot!