New Here.....

Options
Rabby14
Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
Hello all,

I just started nutrisystem for the second time.

Before starting NS for the first time, I lost 30 pounds on my own and then turned to NS. On NS, I lost 30 pounds. I lost a combined total of 65 pounds, but never reached my goal weight.

Fast forward 7 years and I have gained 20 pounds- mostly within the past few months and I can pinpoint it to finishing law school, taking the bar exam, planning a wedding, and gaining some post wedding weight. Well, I am ready to shed the 20 pounds and an additional 10 so that I can reach my goal weight!

I loved the NS blogs and community and am very sad they are gone. It was nice to log on and be part of such a supportive community...it really helped me stay motivated and focused.

I am looking for friends who have the same goal of becoming healthier. Please feel free to add me and we can keep each other company on this journey :)

Also, I would love to be involved in any challenge groups!

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hello, Rabby, and welcome

Congratulations on passing the Bar and your wedding.

Sounds like you've done a great job in the past with your weight loss. You have found a wonderful home here at MFP. A lot of support and friends to help you (us) along the way.

We have several Challenges that are winding down (others will start up). Here are a few:

Nutrisystem Users Challenges

Aiming High in July

Sensational Summer Exercise Challenge

And, some other Groups of interest:

NutriSystem Food Reviews

NutriSystem Plan Recipes

So good to see you and good luck. You'll love it here. :)
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Hi Rabby, Welcome! We have a super supportive group here...glad you found us. We have some folks on maintenance, and others just starting, and lots of folks in-between...I'm about half-way (51 down, 54 to go). Take care, Val
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Rabby14 wrote: »
    Hello all,

I just started nutrisystem for the second time.

Before starting NS for the first time, I lost 30 pounds on my own and then turned to NS. On NS, I lost 30 pounds. I lost a combined total of 65 pounds, but never reached my goal weight.

Fast forward 7 years and I have gained 20 pounds- mostly within the past few months and I can pinpoint it to finishing law school, taking the bar exam, planning a wedding, and gaining some post wedding weight. Well, I am ready to shed the 20 pounds and an additional 10 so that I can reach my goal weight!

I loved the NS blogs and community and am very sad they are gone. It was nice to log on and be part of such a supportive community...it really helped me stay motivated and focused.

I am looking for friends who have the same goal of becoming healthier. Please feel free to add me and we can keep each other company on this journey :)

Also, I would love to be involved in any challenge groups!

Hi Rabby
    ify.gif

I suspect that no one here is happy that the forums are gone :(

If You have any questions, feel free to ask, we are a nice helpful group here.

Good Luck
    Roger
    Hello, Rabby, and welcome

Congratulations on passing the Bar and your wedding.

Sounds like you've done a great job in the past with your weight loss. You have found a wonderful home here at MFP. A lot of support and friends to help you (us) along the way.

We have several Challenges that are winding down (others will start up). Here are a few:

Nutrisystem Users Challenges

Aiming High in July

Sensational Summer Exercise Challenge

And, some other Groups of interest:

NutriSystem Food Reviews

NutriSystem Plan Recipes

So good to see you and good luck. You'll love it here. :)

Hi Flo
    Thank You for posting those links :)

Have a Great Day
    Roger
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    welcome Rabby :) congrats on passing the bar and your marriage :)

glad you were able to find us since the NS boards are down :)

~kel
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rabby :), wow you sure had a lot on your plate with law school, bar exam, and wedding...wow....the support here is great as well :).