7/27 Day 154 Monday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Hello everyone! One of the biggest things we end up having to pay alot of money for is house expenses. It is easy to buy something(fridge, washing machine, new windows, water heater) and just forget about it until it breaks. When more than half the time if we had checked up on it a few times a year, we could prevent some really expensive things from breaking in the first place!

Today's Challenge: Do a household maintenance check

You never know when something will break. Yet, by doing this you could by a replacement hose instead of a brand new dryer. I would much prefer that! (has learned from experience...)

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,853 Member
    Options
  • Auna37
    Options
    Love the new profile pick and thanks for the link!
  • KateTVM
    KateTVM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this group, i was going to see today's challenge ready to take on my first one. I read it and thought... Nah... Fast forward a few hours I reached under the sink and found lots of water and corroded pipes. How did you know?!?!
  • Auna37
    Options
    KateTVM wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to this group, i was going to see today's challenge ready to take on my first one. I read it and thought... Nah... Fast forward a few hours I reached under the sink and found lots of water and corroded pipes. How did you know?!?!
    I'm a psychic!
    8a4bd63b92aa20a7480e266ab2a663dbcaac4fd3ee37fd36e143696223b07264.jpg

Nah it happens to everyone (lots and lots of personal experience!) and it is easy to forget about. It is nice to have a friendly reminder before something gets really bad. I'm glad this was able to help you out before it got a lot worse!