Welcome

Options
Hello and Welcome! It is my prayer that you will be blessed and encouraged by this group.

Replies

• isidore33
    isidore33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ahhh a Christian group, certainly what I was looking for, thanks!
  • GeekyCurvyWife
    GeekyCurvyWife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You're welcome
  • 45Sofie
    45Sofie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all, happy to have found this christian group. :)
  • p1farmer
    p1farmer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!
  • ukphotolady
    ukphotolady Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone, I am so happy to find a Christian group :) I want to succeed at this weight loss journey for the sake of Christ. I have lost 11lb so far and I am loving the Fitness Pal app. It only works if we are honest with ourselves and God. I pray Jesus for that strength. “Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” ( 1 Corinthians 10:31 ) o:)
  • AngelaH1225
    AngelaH1225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Greetings, my fellow sisters in Christ! New to MyFitnessPal. I was on SparkPeople for quite some time, but I don't like all the drama it brings. MyFitnessPal seems much more toned down and focused. I have begun a year long discipline study which includes discipline in body and spirit. Would love to have a group of fellow minded women to encourage and share with. Mind if I join? :smiley:
  • bmonahan115
    bmonahan115 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am beside myself to find a Christ centered group on MFP! Many of those I've befriended during my time on here are non believers and don't particularly enjoy me giving God the glory and I've noticed the same sentiment in other group/forum posts so this is a blessing for sure! I welcome any that want to befriend me just please lemme know its from here. I look forward to more posts and encouragement in all of our journeys towards worshiping God temple by eating well and exercising not only our faith but our bodies! :smiley:
  • Crissy031973
    Crissy031973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have two challenges. 1st is getting closer to God and 2nd is this weight loss. I would love some Christian friends to encourage me both spiritually and in my weight loss. :)
  • allykatzen
    allykatzen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I have a pretty steep road ahead and am hoping to find encouragement and inspiration in the experiences of other Christian women as I walk it. I also hope that I can give something of value back.
  • eardolf
    eardolf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new to the group! Doesn't look like a very active one though!