Replies

• Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Done but don't know how to calculate my calories
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Kimlp85, I use my basic Polar heart rate monitor. I guess it's not important to log your calorie burn just as long as you do the exercise. I find logging my calorie burn helps me just in case I want to eat back some of my calorie burn.
  • 5000thAngel
    5000thAngel Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I did Alpha Cardio yesterday! Didn't log the calorie burn - I've decided not to eat back my calories, but am trying to stick with a 1500 /day calorie limit.

Today I'm actually feeling pretty good, but my calves are TIGHT and SORE. I've got SPEED 1.0 coming up in a few minutes. Here goes nothing!
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello & Thank you for making this group! I completed the Day 1 Alpha Cardio yesterday. Still not sure how to log in the exercise portion of MFP... Any ideas?
  • 5000thAngel
    5000thAngel Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    There's a link to a website that helps you figure out the calories burned here: http://www.t25calories.com/

You can log it as your own thing in MFP, or you can use a heart monitor to see exactly what you burn.

I personally don't log it at all because I don't want to be tempted to eat back. I upped my daily intake from 1200 to 1600 (as was recommended in the T25 book, which you can find online here: ) and don't log my exercise. If I log it, I know I'll eat it back and I know that when I've done that in the past I don't lose weight or inches.

• missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Did this yesterday. I liked it. I did a lot of the modifications this first time. Next time will try to do the normal version more.