Weekly Chat Aug 2-8

Options
SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Here's to week 5. Keep up the great work everybody!!!!

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    Options
    He everybody. I'm sorry I have been kinda quiet this week. It has been a very tough week for me. Between the kids and their activities and the weather changing flaring up my arthritis and my normal duties I had a tough week. Some days you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant. Last week was a hydrant week. Yesterday was a jam packed on the go and on my feet on concrete hills and sloped parking lots. But after I recouped I morphed from the hydrant to the dog. At least today I got to be the dog. I got to accompany 6 dancers to a dance seminar and tour of the Celebrity Solstice today. The girls had a blast learning a new dance and on the tour. But I'm drained. I'm glad I get to go back to the pool tomorrow. My legs need it

Esther
  • camschuckie
    camschuckie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    9yncrt93cpn1.jpg

Hopefully this works but I figured I would share the profess so far. The image on the right I was about 190 lbs. and on the left 130 lbs. unfortunately I only have head shots. I was never wanting my picture taken. So that's why I'm not looking in the before. A friend snuck that picture.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    9yncrt93cpn1.jpg

Hopefully this works but I figured I would share the profess so far. The image on the right I was about 190 lbs. and on the left 130 lbs. unfortunately I only have head shots. I was never wanting my picture taken. So that's why I'm not looking in the before. A friend snuck that picture.

Wow! Congrats!!
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    He everybody. I'm sorry I have been kinda quiet this week. It has been a very tough week for me. Between the kids and their activities and the weather changing flaring up my arthritis and my normal duties I had a tough week. Some days you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant. Last week was a hydrant week. Yesterday was a jam packed on the go and on my feet on concrete hills and sloped parking lots. But after I recouped I morphed from the hydrant to the dog. At least today I got to be the dog. I got to accompany 6 dancers to a dance seminar and tour of the Celebrity Solstice today. The girls had a blast learning a new dance and on the tour. But I'm drained. I'm glad I get to go back to the pool tomorrow. My legs need it

Esther

Hope your week continues to get better!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Edellerato-The picture on the right you look younger, great job on your 60lb lost, somehow I never seen that you have already lost that much, congratulations you look great. Janice
  • camschuckie
    Options
    Edellerato-The picture on the right you look younger, great job on your 60lb lost, somehow I never seen that you have already lost that much, congratulations you look great. Janice

Thank you! And ? I look younger in the before picture? Did I lose to much?
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    9yncrt93cpn1.jpg

Wow! Classy lady. Looking good. Hope you feel as good as you look.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    :) camshuckie, you look awesome at your lower weight..classy and sophisticated.

:) Esther, fortunately those hydrant days are temporary....glad things are better now.

<3 Barbie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Camschuckie -So sorry I put the wrong name , I was in the middle of dealing with the car dealers, I had to take my car in and leave it to be fixed, I have a rental, please forgive the mistake.
  • camschuckie
    Options
    Camschuckie -So sorry I put the wrong name , I was in the middle of dealing with the car dealers, I had to take my car in and leave it to be fixed, I have a rental, please forgive the mistake.

Oh geez no problem. I knew what you ment
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Hello my fellow losers. Sorry the faithful leader has been so quiet. After tomorrow I will be a little noisier on here. I have been swamped with helping out with a children's production of beauty and the beast. We had a 10 hour day today of rehearsing and performing. And all week we have been pulling 6 hour rehearsals on top of my normal routine. I have actually fallen asleep with my phone in hand typing something to post. But when I woke up t made no sense so I deleted it and never got back to posting. I will post a few photos next week when I have a chance to breathe again.

Esther
    The faithful leader
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    good morning/ Just dropping in to say Hello. hope this find you all well on your way to a thinner you. i have drop a little but not much. and it has been all weight I have lost before. I need some virgin lost. have about 3 lbs to go yet. before I reach that point. But I have not given Up NEVER!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

<3 Marie
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    good morning/ Just dropping in to say Hello. hope this find you all well on your way to a thinner you. i have drop a little but not much. and it has been all weight I have lost before. I need some virgin lost. have about 3 lbs to go yet. before I reach that point. But I have not given Up NEVER!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

<3 Marie

Good luck Marie. Hope you are doing well.