San Francisco and the Bay Area

Options
hgtedo
hgtedo Posts: 18 Member
Hi everyone! I am 32 and last August I moved here to the San Francisco Bay Area with my husband and our orange bobtail-cat named Cha-cha. I am working on gaining steam once again and meeting my goals of having a healthy lifestyle--and maybe look smexy in the process (he he). I was wondering if there were any MFP pals in the group who also live in the Bay Area. Message here and/or feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• tsherrill
    tsherrill Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also restarting my process to become a healthier me. Always down to find like minded peeps.
  • hgtedo
    Options
    tsherrill wrote: »
    Hi, I'm also restarting my process to become a healthier me. Always down to find like minded peeps.

Fantastic! Nice to meet someone else in the Bay Area! I sent you a friend request and a message. Anyone else?

• AvantGardener
    AvantGardener Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it counts... I'm currently living in fly-over central Ohio but will be moving to the Oakland area within the next month or two. Really rocked it two years ago using MFP--but then life got in the way (ha, I will never be someone who's response to stress = losing one's appetite) --> and I've finally just returned to MFP and am, hopefully, back on track toward a more consistent, healthier me.
  • hgtedo
    Options
    Not sure if it counts... I'm currently living in fly-over central Ohio but will be moving to the Oakland area within the next month or two. Really rocked it two years ago using MFP--but then life got in the way (ha, I will never be someone who's response to stress = losing one's appetite) --> and I've finally just returned to MFP and am, hopefully, back on track toward a more consistent, healthier me.

Awesome! That completely counts! Nice that you are moving to Oakland. I sent you a message and hoping we can connect more as friends and work towards Goals together.
  • bgoakca
    bgoakca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey,

This is kind of an old thread but I just started up on MFP and saw it, and since I'm in Oakland I figured I'd say hello!

Brian
  • Byronic_Ryu
    Byronic_Ryu Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm from the East Bay!
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm in Palo Alto. I've lived in the bay area all my life.
  • DietingMommy2008
    DietingMommy2008 Posts: 107 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    From sacramento but i nvr miss the gay pride parade in frisco ;)

Add me!
  • Byronic_Ryu
    Byronic_Ryu Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I never been to Pride before but here's to hoping I will make it this year. I got really sick last year so I couldn't go. :disappointed:
  • travisawise
    travisawise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the South Bay - living in San Jose and working in Mountain View. Hello all!