Share your 'no-no' food

Options
1Ginabb
1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
I would like to share and see if anyone else has run into this issue. I can't eat bananas. I love bananas, I am not allergic to them or anything like that, but if I eat them I will not lose any weight. I didn't realize until I stalled on my weight loss for 2 weeks. The one thing I did different was that I got on this PB2 and banana for morning snack binge. So I decided to test the theory by replacing the banana with grapes. Yep, started losing again. Could be coincidence. Do any of you have a food that is allowed on the program, but every time you eat it you gain or stall out?

Replies

• perrychristina97
    perrychristina97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm not the only one then! I noticed anytime I incorporate nuts into my powerfuels or limited extras that I don't lose as much weight. I still eat them but I keep that in mind. I also don't lose as much when I eat the same foods day after day. I still do it even though I know I don't lose as much. I am such a creature of habit. :)
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Dairy....cheese, yogurt...no losses....:(
  • 1Ginabb
    Options
    Thanks for sharing guys. I was wondering if we start noticing that certain PF and SC do this more than others. The more folks share then more we can compare. Knowledge is power!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great post! I would have never thought of that.
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Sleep (I know that's not a food) affects whether I lose weight...I can be perfectly in plan, drink water, and exercise, but if I don't sleep...I don't lose.
  • 1Ginabb
    Options
    I noticed the same thing at sleep!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Baked beans
  • jenrose1010
    jenrose1010 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is a real no no for me. I can NOT control my issues with peanut butter