8/8 Day 165 Saturday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
It's finally the weekend! A time were we either get things done or relax the day away!

Today's Challenge: Go outside and get things done or enjoy the outdoors

You can get yard work done, finish that outdoor project, start that outdoor project, or sit on the porch while reading a book and drinking tea. Just go do something outside!

Replies

• thegirlsrule
    thegirlsrule Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Was able to run a few errands this morning but pouring down rain now and not stopping anytime soon. Will have to save this challenge for tomorrow.
  • astra_sasstra
    astra_sasstra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I went outside to pick some blueberries from our bush, then decided to hop in the pool for about 35 minutes. I'm going to have to walk the dog later on, so that'll be another chance to get outside :smile:
  • TheSkinny66
    TheSkinny66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Went on a bike ride today. The weather was beautiful.
  • colleen_mairead_xo
    colleen_mairead_xo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I work 13-hour overnight shifts on the weekend so I had to put the effort in to get myself outside for a while. I walked a little more than half a mile, just to get in the habit and get some fresh air (:
  • smillertoo
    smillertoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I painted a couple of benches, my basement entryway, the star hanging on the front of my house, and my son's bluebird house. Then we weeded the strawberry patch, and a flower bed. Next, we relocated all of our hay machinery for the season. The dogs and I walked 4 miles. Finally, we went to a barbeque and danced to a live band...outside
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Wow smillertoo! That's impressive! You were rather busy but it sounds like you had a lot of fun doing it!
  • smillertoo
    smillertoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!