Welcome to a fun group, let's expand.....or is that extract!

Options
Welcome to this new group.
How long have you had your NB?

Replies

• Eporter727
    Eporter727 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just got mine for christmas. Hoping to come up with a menu plan that this is a part of.
  • fitkittiemeow
    Options
    Just got mine as well. I loooove smoothies, so im hoping to find amazing quick recipes for it. Strawberries are the best!
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    Chr1ssyH0ys Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mine arrived early January, have blasted everyday.
    Love Berries, makes such a neat colour.
    Are you using recipes from the book or online?
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    Options
    Daily check in.
    Hi all, what did you blast today?
    I had the following for 294 cals
    Half banana, half plum, half kiwi fruit, half cup of blueberries and handful of kale and spinach mix.
    Fill to max line (short cup) with Unsweetened almond milk.

The plum gave it a yummy tart taste
  • fitkittiemeow
    Options
    Hey!
    Sadly I haven't tried anything but I will be shopping for ingredients soon. What should I try out first?
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    Options
    Are you a berry fan? Try out my one above, very yummy.
    Or are you more of a tropical fan? If so, pineapple is a good base.
    The NutriBullet website is www.nutriliving.com some great recipes!
  • fitkittiemeow
    Options
    I definitely will! Just waiting for pay check now.
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Daily check in
    Hey Nichole, when do you get paid? I'm off camping for the weekend, hmmm, to take and blast or not to blast!!?
  • fitkittiemeow
    Options
    Hmm camping sounds so nice. I get paid Friday. Will there be electricity?
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yes to electricity so pretty much "glamping"!!
    Will post photos!
  • fitkittiemeow
    Options
    That is awesome! Totally bring it then!
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    Options
    OMG everything went downhill, eating and drinking wise on my camping trip......got home and made a yummy blast and threw in the last of my bottle of gin for good measure!!
    I dare not go anywhere near the scales for at least a week!!
  • fitkittiemeow
    Options
    Oh I know. I find myself slipping sometimes as well. Lately I've been not wanting to log, but I made a commitment to myself.
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    Options
    Been back 2 weeks and still feel like a fallen angel!
    Going to expend 230 cals this morning though moving and stacking wood so back on track!
  • fitkittiemeow
    Options
    Lately I've been having a hard time with energy drinks. They are just soooo good. Been walking to help keep up with them too. On the bright side, walking has made me find a really nice cute coffee shop. On the dark side I found a delicious coffee shop. :) They serve Crapės ♡
  • Chr1ssyH0ys
    Options
    I wonder how we can promote new members!!?
  • caffyred
    caffyred Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone still out there?!
  • janemartin88
    janemartin88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined today. Got my Nutribullet this week.
    There's a fab post with LOADS of recipes in the food & nutrition section....would post a link but I'm not the best at this!
    If you search the posts, it's called Nutribullet Recipes?..currently on 4th page posted by MostlyWater....I've saved a copy to try some of the healthier ones,...YUMMMMM X
  • EdwardMH2
    EdwardMH2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks, I bought a Nutribullet a year or so ago. The Only things I made were the 3 drinks on Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse and lost a good amount of weight I did not change what I ate normally which was 1-2 meals a day and unhealthy Steak and eggs, buffets and such. They tasted awful but since I was losing weight I kept making the cleanse drinks everyday for about 3 months and started playing pickleball and swimming a few times a week and tried to walk at least 5,000 steps a day. Even with out changing my eating habits I went from 218 pounds down to 198 pounds in about 3 months and had LOTS of energy. However winter game and I stopped the physical activities stopped the Juicing/Smoothy thing and regained my weight up to 210 pounds. I am wanting to find drinks that taste good to great but still offer the same weight loss, Also want to lower blood pressure and cholesterol. I have a Omega 350 Juicer but thought it was a waste tossing the pulp so got the Nutribullet, I also just bought a Nutri Ninja / Nutri Blender system.

Please help me enjoy the taste of weight loss, Lower Cholesterol and Blood pressure.
  • machete66
    machete66 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hello