Just started - saying hi!

Options
RagtimeLady
RagtimeLady Posts: 172 Member
Hi...

I just started nutrisystem. Started on women's diabetic (I'm pre-diabetic), and unfortunately they don't let you start with Fast Five. Switched to regular (uniquely yours), but now I have to order separately. Anyhow, I got my frozen stuff Thursday, my other stuff Friday and got my shopping done yesterday. This isn't my first rodeo. What I like about this is that it reminds me of the OLD Weight Watchers (hate the point system!). I have some questions, but I'll ask those in a separate thread. By the way, I have about 100 pounds to lose. :'(

Cheers...

Tracy

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hello Tracy. I am Flo.

I, too, am on the UY Diab. plan.

Good luck. You will love it here I think. Lots of support.
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi tracy. Im Lisa. Your gonna love NS. Its the only thing that has ever worked for me. You can read my journey on my blog if youd like. At http://www.lifeawayfromtheofficechair.blogspot.com. Click the tab at the top of the home page there. Good luck. Your gonna do great!!
  • jrp29646
    jrp29646 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tracy. I think you'll like NS foods. I haven't ordered the frozen ones because I have a small freezer, but the ones in the pantry are pretty good. It's working for me - very slowly, but it's working. You'll like the support here. Good luck.
  • perrychristina97
    perrychristina97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Glad you found us! Please ask any questions you have - we all love to help.
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started with the Shelf stable plan and have been on the diet about 4 months. I have only lost 24 lbs. but I feel great and my clothes are fitting better. I would like to be down about 40 lbs when it's all said and done. However, I kinda like the diet. I feel like I have my own personal chef. I think it will be something I do for years to come. Of course I won't order it monthly, but bi or tri-monthly is a doable thing. I just changed to the Frozen. I hope I love it. I also try to eat baked salmon and baked or grilled chicken once a week to stretch my NS food out. This helps with the budget. My weight is coming off rather slowly, but hey...it's coming off and I'm a happy camper. Good luck.
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracy. Welcome! P~
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Greetings, Charlie here. I lost 90 lbs so it is very doable. We are all here to help each other stay focused, inspired, and motivated. Also we are a pretty nice group of folks to hang out with as well. Happy you are with us and looking forward to seeing great things from you.
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tracy, congrats! toward your amazing journey on NS I love lost 33 pounds as of Feb, doing great! Wishing you only success!
  • jrp29646
    jrp29646 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tracy. You're going to like NS. It's working for me. I had pounds to lose when I started. So far I'm down 23 pounds, and I've hit a plateau for the last two weeks. I love the support I get here, and find this site easy to use. You're gonna do great!