Friends wanted - Newbie, after being on SW

Options
Hello.. Started cc on Tuesday after being on Slimming world, joined in August 2013 lost 4 stone had my second baby and put a lot back on, rejoined in January this year lost some but no longer enjoy it, too much money too much cooking too much restriction.. This seems a great way to go for me now hoping it will work, around 8 stone to lose

Replies

• FlippyW
    FlippyW Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal :) Feel free to add me, I'm a mum of 2 and would live some more mum friends on here
  • JessicaLou1989
    JessicaLou1989 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Added you :) xx
  • BFSOAB69
    BFSOAB69 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    If you want another friend then you are more than welcome to add me
  • mariabrowne_121
    mariabrowne_121 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there congratulations on you little bambino! I too am trying to lose baby weight this tummy just won't shift! Feel free to add me and we can help each other along the way. Every bit helps, It's a great app
  • marisa1232001
    marisa1232001 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you want. Need to lies a few stone after having twins who are now a year and a half. This is a great app...I've only joined but feeling so motivated!
  • marisa1232001
    marisa1232001 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Supposed to say lose not lies!
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Actually any of you can
  • DivaLeigh1024
    DivaLeigh1024 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've sent you friend request :). I found the exact same with SW. I lost 3.5 stone then fell pregnant went back once I'd had my little girl but my food bills sky rocketed and I was constantly cooking or prepping food! With 2 kiddies to in around after it just wasn't do-able. Best of luck with CC :smile:
  • Babybu2014
    Babybu2014 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi mummies,
    Feel free to add me for mutual support. I'm a stay at home to a 18 month boy, lost all my baby weight quite quickly but then regained a stone due to comfort eating. Am now committed to losing 4 stone to get to my ideal weight.
  • childrenrus
    childrenrus Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat after having my 2nd baby last year..I'm still trying to lose the baby weight..In fact I've put on a few pounds instead of losing it & have about a stone & half to lose so in the last few days rejoined MFP in the hope of shifting it.

Feel free to add me mummies, need support from others like me who are juggling motherhood, the house + going to work..suprise I find the time to eat lol! ;)
  • nik_nak_83
    nik_nak_83 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ex slimming world slimmer here! Feel free to add