8/11 Day 168 Tuesday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Alright we worked hard yesterday! Both at work and going on a walk or a run! So we need to give our bodies a moment of rest and the best way to do that is to go to bed early!

Today's Challenge: Go to bed early!

PLEASE READ THIS!
Also cherrie brought up a good point yesterday. If you don't think you can do a challenge due to a physical or some other kind of limitation. Please remember these are not set in stone! If you have a bad arm I don't expect you to do a bunch of push ups. Modify it to stretches with something weighted. If you have a bad leg, instead of a run walk 5 minutes from your house and go back. If you aren't tired and it doesn't hurt then do it again if you feel you can. If you are overweight and are just getting your body into the swing of things, I don't expect you to run a mile. Just do what you can! That's what I am here for! To give you a challenge that will possibly better our lives in some way and motivate you to reach your goals! So if you have to just modify it to something that will challenge yourself but not cause you pain or to make a situation worse. I never want to hear that you pushed to hard and got hurt! Just do what you can! I believe in all of you! :smiley:
You-can-do-it-BABY.jpg

Replies

• smillertoo
    smillertoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great! Sounds good
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I probably will do this. I didn't do it last night, that's for sure. So I'll be tired tonight.
  • VictorianWolf
    VictorianWolf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh thank goodness. I joined last night. I'm exhausted, lol, so I was wondering what today's challenge was. I can do this. :)
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Welcome VictorianWolf! Glad you like it!
  • Maddox84
    Maddox84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Went to bed early and feel super refreshed this morning.
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I went to bed around 12 instead of after 1am...or 2am. So I did met this challenge.
  • mlhorkavi
    mlhorkavi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I went to bed half an hour earlier and then woke up an hour earlier than usual. :|
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am going to stick with my general dancing for now.It is fun I make up my own work out catered to me and what I can do.As I get more in shape maybe I can do workouts from videos but for now I am doing this and having a fun time.I am starting to feel a little more energy and want to do more.So I guess it is working everyday is a challenge for me but I am ready for the change.I want to be healthier.