Options
SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Here's to another losing week.......

Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone for continued success this week.

I am staying at my maintenance goal. It has been 10 weeks now. MFP is so motivating.

I know the holidays are just around the corner and my husband and I want to go to Florida in January. So I definitely don't want to gain any back.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Florida would be a blast in January!! So nice and warm. . . .
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    That is so awesome that you have been able to maintain for this long so far. Beau to go Vicky.

Esther
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Summer has been a challenge for eating to say the least. Since my hubby retired in March we have been going away
    a lot and eating has been a challenge for me.. He is also gaining weight by the way. So in the Fall I will be getting back to
    business and hopefully things will calm down. Two more vacations weeks to go and then back to normal and readjusting
    my weight. I will continue the challenge and hopefully the evil scale will go down.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Oh Vicky so glad you are maintaining. Keep up the good work.
    Marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Hi guys. So I posted a pic of my daughter yesterday. Today I realized I posted it on the weigh in thread instead of the chat thread. Blonde moment. But does that say anything as to how tired I was....... Oops. Sorry guys. But here is another pic of her. And me. qu34ijfeb1t7.jpg
    Scary to think she is only 14. Yes I own a shotgun. Yes I have ammo. And yes I do know how to hit a target at point blank range. I can also hit a moving target. ;) I also have a brand new lawn mower. The last boy that was chasing her around I had him now my lawn and I haven't seen him since. >:) I also have some wood that could use chopping. That will teach them ..........

Esther
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Esther -Great pictures of you and your daughter, thats a good way to run a boy off, get him to work. You look different than your profile pic, I change mine all the time. Your daughter looks like you. Janice
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Oh Vicky so glad you are maintaining. Keep up the good work.
    Marie

<3 Thanks
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Hi guys. So I posted a pic of my daughter yesterday. Today I realized I posted it on the weigh in thread instead of the chat thread. Blonde moment. But does that say anything as to how tired I was....... Oops. Sorry guys. But here is another pic of her. And me. qu34ijfeb1t7.jpg
    Scary to think she is only 14. Yes I own a shotgun. Yes I have ammo. And yes I do know how to hit a target at point blank range. I can also hit a moving target. ;) I also have a brand new lawn mower. The last boy that was chasing her around I had him now my lawn and I haven't seen him since. >:) I also have some wood that could use chopping. That will teach them ..........

Esther

She is beautiful and does look much older. I guess it is the makeup.
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Wow Esther. I hope you have lots of wood to chop; your daughter is as beautiful as her mama!!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I really like your sense of hummer Esther. is your 5 year old hair blond too. I forgot to take notice. NOT ONLY THAT I FORGOT HER NAME. how terrible of me. Sorry
    Marie
    Marie so I want forget mine
  • susiederkins21
    susiederkins21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Esther, your daughter is a cutie! I have to say am looking forward to fall. Not only is it hot as blue blazes here in Florida, but in the fall my husband doesn't mind soups and stews and chili. I have lots of recipes I'm raring to break out.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Esther - Great picture of you and your daughter.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    I really like your sense of hummer Esther. is your 5 year old hair blond too. I forgot to take notice. NOT ONLY THAT I FORGOT HER NAME. how terrible of me. Sorry
    Marie
    Marie so I want forget mine

That's ok Marie. I'm like that too. We have a priest that used to be here but is now stationed in Juneau that had a daughter. She has been up to our house a number of times and I forgot her name. But the priest always remembers my girls names. But then he is a ex cop too. That explains it all. Right? Iris has dishwater blonde hair at the top but by the time it gets down to the ends it is platinum. It looks like I took the tips of her hair and dipped it in bleach. Even though I have cut her hair it still bleaches out at the ends. It is really cute that way.

Esther
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    It's Miracle Treat Day at DQ!!! I'm going over today and it's sooo going to be worth it!
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    O oops! Accidentally put my weight in the wrong thread but it won't let me delete, only edit. Anyway down 4 lbs! See the weigh in page for more
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    It's Miracle Treat Day at DQ!!! I'm going over today and it's sooo going to be worth it!

Share the love sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying for a hot fudge milkshake from there. I have to wait a month before I can get one.

Esther
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Leaving tomorrow for a week at our cottage. I will not have Wi Fi and will not be able to weigh in next week.
    I will try and be mindful. I have two yoga classes booked and will walk everyday.
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    I know this is a little late but, Esther, why do you have to wait a week?
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    @Angelfire365 I have to wait a month to go to Dairy Queen because that is the next time I am going south. Here in Ketchikan we have Taco Time, McDonald's, Subway, Godfathers Pizza For chain fast food places. We have 3 grocery store delis, 2 fish and chips stands, and a fish taco stand. The food stands are only open during tourism season. We have 3 Phillipino restaurants, a Cantonese restaurant, 3 Mexican restaurants, 2 local owned fast food restaurants, 2 all American food restaurants withy breakfast anytime, and 3 steak and seafood restaurants. Anything les we have to indulge on while "Down South". Which is anywhere outside of Alaska. Including Canada. Yes food options are slim in this town for picking healthier food options.

Esther
This discussion has been closed.