21 Day Fix Without the Containers

Options
SatiaRenee
SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
I'm curious. I've seen a lot of people say that they are doing 21DF without using the containers and I am wondering if any of you who are not using the containers at all are having success with the program. And if you are not using the containers, are you using the DVDs?

Replies

• zoe894
    zoe894 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I use just the DVD's and MFP and am having much more success than when I used the containers with the DVD's.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I use the DVDs and mfp I find it works for me. I did try to use the containers, but preferred MFP and just make sure I'm eating nutritious foods that stay within my calories and macros I have set.
    Edit sp
  • RachP910
    RachP910 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's funny that you are having success with the DVD's and not the containers because I'm the complete opposite. I found the DVD's to be too easy but using the containers have lead to 20lbs lost! Different things work for different people :-)
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I felt like I wasn't eating enough using the containers....and I have met with a nutritionist a while back that said I needed to be eating 1700 roughly a day based on my activity back then, which may have increased as of late...and even though I fell into that category with the 21DF, when I attempted to track my foods on MFP, I was hitting more of the lower end of the category and sure enough found myself hungry. I have debated on doing the program with just the DVDs and eating to what the nutritionist used to have me do...or I may try the complete program again with the containers giving it another shot. We'll see.
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've just started using the dvds, but am logging my foods into mfp .... I am trying to be more conscious of healthy food choices ....
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I did the program once, only the DVDs and got success :)
    I never tried both though.
  • dmcb24
    dmcb24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What Marcos do you use for mfp? I am using the containers and logging to be sure my calories are in check.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    dmcb24 wrote: »
    What Marcos do you use for mfp? I am using the containers and logging to be sure my calories are in check.

40/30/30 carbs/protein/fat, just eat off the approved food list and aim to get a ton of veggies.
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow and will be measuring the good out based on what he portions are.. This is my breakfast, lunch and snack for two days.l42o7o0yzd2c.jpeg
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    That looks yummy..great job prepping
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    germany03 wrote: »
    That looks yummy..great job prepping

Thank you! I'm feeling really good about this.
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    yum!!!!
    I am starting tomorrow and will be measuring the good out based on what he portions are.. This is my breakfast, lunch and snack for two days.l42o7o0yzd2c.jpeg

• venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I did four rounds last year just DVDs no containers. Just logged on mfp with a calorie limit. I saw great success. I also did 16 days of insanity and a round of t25 and lost over 30 lbs. my first round of 21df was my most successful!