8/15 Day 172 Saturday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Hello everyone! I just realized that my dates were messed up and that it was pretty confusing...Sorry about that! Anyway...It's Saturday at last! Most of you already know that I love to make things! Whether it is DIY, painting, drawing, you name it I do it! The weekend is the best time to do these things!

Today's Challenge: Start a creative project that you can do over a long period of time or pick up that creative project you have been sitting on the back burner forever!

I wanna see all of your creative juices flowin!

Replies

• EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Love this challenge as I am artsy-crafty too! Going to finish knitting a scarf and then organize my sewing/craft supplies.
  • psalm6932
    psalm6932 Posts: 31 Member
    Yay! I need decorate a trio of mason jars for toothbrush, cotton balls and q-tips for one of my bathroom counters. Thinking I am going to glue together and then wrap some twine and make some burlap flowers for the front and fix to where it can be removed to wash to jars.
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    well I had to sew one of my favorite shirts that came unsewed so did that I am doing some cleaning right now but I also am organizing things.Have a good weekend to all.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,370 Member
    I'm into historical sewing, and right now I'm working on Regency era stays - very challenging! I'm actually taking an online class to help me with the process. Mock-up finished and final cut out.
  • JenniferCox2
    JenniferCox2 Posts: 1 Member
    I have a small dresser kind of thing I bought for $2 at a rummage sale. I thought it would be so cute when cleaned up, repainted, and well, all fixed up. My mind sees things my hands cannot do. This weekend I will work on it. I wish I could post pics, but I can't. sorry.
  • MegaSwampert
    MegaSwampert Posts: 73 Member
    thank you