Weekly Weigh-In August 23-29

Options
SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Here's to another week down!!!! A third of the way done!!!!!

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Funny enough I am not dreading Monday afternoon. I am taking my girls my nephew and my oldest girls best friend on a float plane ride. Now in order to go on the plane the pilot needs to know your weight is he can load the plane evenly and keep the center of gravity within allowable limits. And I am not dreading about getting in the scale at the dock at all. And the owner of the company is a family friend. The worst kind you want to know your weight right. But it is all good and well. I am not dreading it at all. In fact I can't wait!!!! The kids will have so much fun. I will post pics in the chat thread later.

Esther
  • cathrynw
    cathrynw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @SeeAhtter787 good for you!!

This week is much better then last week! I accomplished my goal of getting myself to the gym!

Starting weight MFP: 219
    Challenge start weight: 212.4
    Goal for this challenge: 193.4
    This week's weigh in: 215.2

I'm still over my starting weight for this challenge I am hoping I can tackle that this week! Goal this week is to stay motivated and keep going to the gym!

-Cat
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Didn't hit the gym this morning. . . will weight in tonight or tomorrow morning.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    SW-280
    GSW-218.4
    LW-207.8
    CW-203.6

4.2 pounds down!!! I'm sooooo close to Onderland I can taste it!! Oddly enough, tastes a little like chicken.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    SW-280
    GSW-218.4
    LW-207.8
    CW-203.6

4.2 pounds down!!! I'm sooooo close to Onderland I can taste it!! Oddly enough, tastes a little like chicken.

Nice job!!!!!
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 250
    Challenge starting weight 201.8
    Goal for challenge 180
    7/7/15 weight 201.8
    7/14/15 weight 201.6
    7/21/15 weight 200.4
    7/27/15 weight 201.6
    8/4/15 weight 198.8
    8/11/15 weight 196.6
    8/18/15 weight 196
    8/25/15 weight 195.6

Today's weigh in is higher because we ate out last night. I try not to go out for dinner the night before weigh in, or if I do I watch what I eat carefully. Not last night (cough...ate my daily instead of just my dinner number). So, I know it's not my "real" weight, but it is the official Tuesday number and I stay true to reporting that.

Loss 1.4 pounds

It could have been 193.8 easily. I'll go water myself and focus on the coming week.
  • Eninad
    Options
    @cathrynw GO GO GO! Happy to see you working it and succeeding again!

@Angelfire365 You are breaking into Onderland during this challenge and I am so.freaking.excited.
  • Eninad
    Options
    I just noticed I typed a loss of 1.4 when it should read only .4. Too late to edit, please excuse.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!!!!!! That's ok Eninad at least it's a loss. No matter how small.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Angelfire-Great job on your loss, you are doing so good, and down 76.4 pounds total. You will be in onderland, soon, congratulations. You have really worked so hard, you should be very proud of yourself. Janice
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Cat- Good job getting back on track, sometimes life happens and the scale goes up, you can do this, you already turned it around. I know you can reach onderland too, before the years up, its so nice to be down at the first of the year and already in the flow of losing. Good luck with losing. Janice
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Today is weigh in day and I must say after a week at the cottage I stayed the same. I wasn't expecting a loss but no gain
    and I will take it. I also changed my CW reading to reflect today. I have 13 more weeks before this challenge ends
    and I hope to see a loss soon.

SW 192.0
    CW 186.4
    GW 166.4
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »
    Today is weigh in day and I must say after a week at the cottage I stayed the same. I wasn't expecting a loss but no gain
    and I will take it. I also changed my CW reading to reflect today. I have 13 more weeks before this challenge ends
    and I hope to see a loss soon.

SW 192.0
    CW 186.4
    GW 166.4

A weeks vacation with no gain is a win in my book! Good job.
    Evelyn
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Down 1.4 this week!! I am a daily weigher and all week i was up over a pound and was getting very discouraged but also motivated to not let that happen. Maybe my TOM (partial hysterectomy so i dont really know when haha).

Happy friday all - be fit, be healthy, be happy !!!!!
    Evelyn
  • GoKeshaGo
    GoKeshaGo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SW- 220lbs
    CW- 216.8lbs
    GW- 200lbs

I have lost 3.2 pounds for this challenge and 38.2 overall! Keep up the good work everybody!

Kesha
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Great week everybody!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.