Weekly Chat August 23-29

SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Sorry I was a little late with this thread. Life happened this weekend. But here it is.......... Another week under our belt and off our waist.

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    Thanks Angelfire365. I have been told she has great stage presence. I love watching her dance. She is so tall and lean that she floats on the stage. She is so graceful on stage but get her in a house and she stubbs her toes and trips over everything. I just have to laugh. And what I think is funny is she hates sports. Yet she works harder at dancing than our high school football players do.

Esther
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    I'm trying to get back to this. I finished all the birthdays and vacation stuff this summer so now I have no excuse to be off plan.

Esther - my oldest daughter is like that. In gymnastics and good for her age but can trip over her feet walking down the hall.

Both my husband and I are looking to increase our life insurance so both of us want to be in better shape. He isn't overweight but doesn't do a lot of activity unless we are doing yard work. I am active but obese.

While on holidays my SIL commented about a normal weight lady in a bikini and said she hates women who look like that after kids. I thought that was sad. The people I know who are normal weight either have better habits than us or work at it.
  • SeeAhtter787
    we had the most amazing The pilot took us out to a lake in the area landed and we played around on a rock in the middle of the lake, we saw mountain goats, bald eagles, seals, killer whales, and black bears, the kids had the best day. mfp-9jdmy82uefzb.jpg
    en.vanillaforums.com/editor/cp/gsxkj535my7j.jpg

9s35ryc6r9jh.jpg
    00pat4f5hm1n.jpg

Here are a few pics from Misty Fjords. I hope they are not too big. I usually use my phone when I put pics on the threads but today I have to use the computer.

Esther
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    @SeeAhtter787 - awesome pics. Love seeing everyone's area where they live.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Esther, those are gorgeous pics!! Makes me want to go back to Alaska and stay a little longer!! So glad you and the kids had fun!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Esther - What great pictures and a fastastic day. So much wildlife.

As for me I just got back from a week at the family cottage. I got to have some time with my grandson which was awesome

As for eating I will not get on the scale until Thursday. Trying to get rid of water weight due to too much sodium and sugar.
    Our friend who visited us while there brought a cheesecake from Costco. :s Next time he comes there will be no cheesecake. :p

Good luck to all this week.

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    :) Esther, fabulous pictures of fabulous scenery.....I know that you appreciate the beauty of where you live
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    j70uv1h2ctio.jpg
    7mc3fwq66qwc.jpg

The nature trail I walk at lunch. Found this bad boy smack dab in the middle of the industrial area.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    j70uv1h2ctio.jpg
    7mc3fwq66qwc.jpg

The nature trail I walk at lunch. Found this bad boy smack dab in the middle of the industrial area.

That's awesome. They just put a bike path by my office about 2 years ago. I try to get put there as much as i can to walk on my lunch. Did 2 miles today
This discussion has been closed.