I need Up friends!

Options
brikachuu
brikachuu Posts: 30 Member
im new to Up and I have zero friends :( help me change that ! Brittneeeymarie@gmail.com

Please and thank you :)

Replies

• robinmarkz
    robinmarkz Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    If you can find me on the Network, I only have two friends. Wouldn't mind more! I use the Purple app. (Will soon have Jawbone watchface for Pebble. Getting a Pebble Time.)

Robin Markowitz
  • tomlewis1982
    tomlewis1982 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I've add you on up app
  • brikachuu
    brikachuu Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I'll look for you, Robin !
  • michellemather13
    michellemather13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! :)
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have an UP but no friends yet. Wasn't even sure you could have friends on there...lol. I also use Map My Fitness/Run/Walk with it to record my exercise. If anyone uses those, we could br friends on there too.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    1. To add you as an UP teammate, people need your e-mail address or your real name (+ a description of your profile pic if there are other users with the same name). If you don't want to post that information, you can send it in a PM.

2. I would disconnect MapMy from MFP and sync it with UP instead. That way, MapMy sends your info to UP, UP sends your total burn (which is TDEE) to MFP, and MFP adjusts your calories accordingly. Do not log any step-based activity. Log non-step exercise in the UP app—not MFP.
  • Decisions84
    Decisions84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add you. I'm decisionsdecisions84@gmail.com
  • leemcm5048
    leemcm5048 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    im new to Up and I have zero friends :( help me change that ! Brittneeeymarie@gmail.com

Please and thank you :)

I have added you on UP!!
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends or teammates there either. Snigh88@Gmail.com
  • BrittMUSTloseweight
    Options
    Add me and my friend! We just got jawbone last night !!!

Brittany grice - brittanyylynn@yahoo.com
    Miranda Calzada - mirandaczada@gmail.com
  • tldammann
    tldammann Posts: 13 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I don't have friends or teammates because all my friends use a different fitness tracker. I would love to have teammates for motivation and encouragement! I have added many of you guys who posted above me! Anyone else, feel free to add me! My name is Traci Dammann and my email is tldammann@gmail.com.
  • lindy0116
    lindy0116 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jn96pqls31ao.jpeg
    I'm new to Jawbone with my UP3 and have just a couple friends so far, would loved to have more for encouragement. Please anyone feel free to add me. My name on the UP (purple) app is Linda E. with the attached profile pic.