Join me :) And Why I'm doing this

Options
endlessloser
endlessloser Posts: 106 Member
Join me in starting Cize - whether you have rythm or not, let's just have some fun and burn calories.

While I like working out, I get bored easily or frustrated due to some high impact workouts I just can't do (due to previous injuries). The music has GOT to be good to keep me motivated, and the moves can't be horribly confusing/difficult.

Turbo Jam was my favorite overall until now... but even then I stuck with only about 4 different workouts.

I love how Shaun T breaks each move down, then builds from one to the next with Cize, so looking forward to going crazy with it!

How about you?

Replies

• dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello, my Cize DVDs have shipped however are not in my possession quite yet. I am super excited since I lost my first 30lbs using the rockin' body DVDs. I am worried because I lack rhythm, but I do love to dance.
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am starting Cize this evening, I have done it a couple times (the first vid) and loved it but now I am following the eating plan too. I'm excited but scared that I will break the food thing. I need to stay focused.
  • endlessloser
    endlessloser Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard :) Sorry I didn't post, I didn't get notices that anyone had joined with me, so glad to see!

Summer is crazy and a difficult time to get on track (for me). We've done a few workouts but not every night as I'd like - but doing them again tonight!

How are you liking it?