What are your successes and challenges today?

Options
alleycat55
alleycat55 Posts: 24 Member
Hi everyone! After reading several posts discussing challenges staying healthy while pregnant, I had an idea - how about a thread focused on holding each other accountable? We can check in each day or when we need support and post what we're proud of or vent about our challenges with others who have similar challenges. Anyone interested? I'll go first.

Today I'm proud of the walking I did earlier. I was on the phone for about an hour and decided to use the time to walk around my house. According to my Fitbit, I'm up to 6918 steps for today and most of it is from that. Does anyone else use a Fitbit?

Something I'm not proud of is my lunch today. I ordered Dominos for dinner last night and I ate leftovers today.

Replies

• theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit to I need to start walking more. Hard to do when its over 100 outside. but I have been taking my lunch to work so way healthier for me the fast-food.
  • amandalynn636
    amandalynn636 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a fit it, but I haven't been waking like I should. I've planned to walk on breaks at work but it has been very hot and humid here. Right now we are experiencing some Fall like weather, so hopefully I will get out some this week to walk.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I walked to the mailbox and back today. Because of the high risk pregnancy I cant do more than that right now but eating decently low carb.
  • EconMama
    EconMama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I used to have a fitbit and then it died and I didn't replace it. I'm reconsidering getting another one, though. Again, the accountability-- I need something! But I'm about to take off on a long walk. Meanwhile, my eating is fine, but my stomach is not. I'm only 14 weeks, but I'm already having heart burn and still not 100% over nausea. At least that is preventing me from over eating...